Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieron goes stateside to hang out with the boys

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Kieron keeps telling me he loves my boyfriend too. I really do think he'd love a date with Lex and Trey. Hehe. We all know he's such a closet case (he's so totally going to kill me when he sees this). I hope you all have an awesome time.
    Note that he just turned down the threesome, but NOT the carriage ride....Me thinketh he is just being coy! LOL **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Note that he just turned down the threesome, but NOT the carriage ride....Me thinketh he is just being coy! LOL **Trey**
    i turned it ALL down

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    i turned it ALL down
    Help Me out here, Lex....Send him some flowers or something.... LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member

just a tribute to my pending trip

Oooh you found the new toy already
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Oooh you found the new toy already
    uhh huh!!!

uhh huh!!!
    LOL.....NOW I know what you were up to you sneaky You really had Me wondering! And I see you found the things I mentioned....Dude, New York can't wait for YOU to get here, either..... **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

That's really cool, Kieron! It's a perfect fit, the boy that never sleeps in the city that never sleeps.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    That's really cool, Kieron! It's a perfect fit, the boy that never sleeps in the city that never sleeps.
    i had a feeling you would pick up on the link between me and the song, good ol' Sinatra

i had a feeling you would pick up on the link between me and the song, good ol' Sinatra
    Kieron, you will UNDOUBTEDLY be "King of the Hill" AND "Top of the Heap".....New York is gonna love ya!
    Ever The Opportunist

So . . . are you packed yet?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    So . . . are you packed yet?
    Am I heck! last minute boy me!!!, but i did start thinking what to take.....was talking to Trey last night and we will definitely be wearing ties on the evening so you better too Mr!

Am I heck! last minute boy me!!!, but i did start thinking what to take.....was talking to Trey last night and we will definitely be wearing ties on the evening so you better too Mr!
    Gee, you're so bossy! First you demanded that I have facial hair when you arrive, and now you're telling me what to wear! Just make sure you don't forget to pack my pressie.

Platinum Member
    Gee, you're so bossy! First you demanded that I have facial hair when you arrive, and now you're telling me what to wear! Just make sure you don't forget to pack my pressie.
    yup im telling you!, ummm your pressie might not make it, it needs a repair job as my care decided to drop it ,so i have to find a way to repair it, but you will get it i promise.....

woohoo 8days to go!!!!

yup im telling you!, ummm your pressie might not make it, it needs a repair job as my care decided to drop it ,so i have to find a way to repair it, but you will get it i promise.....
    Does that mean JD's leg broke off? I may have to call the airport and tell them not to let you off the plane without my pressie.

Platinum Member
    Does that mean JD's leg broke off? I may have to call the airport and tell them not to let you off the plane without my pressie.
    lol JD's leg didnt break off, you're not getting JD......you will get your gift as soon as i can fix it, it might before the trip but no guarentees as all my money is in dollars atm lmao

Less than a week!

Okay, since Friday night seems to be in my hands, here's what I'm thinking:

It looks like there's a bar around the corner from where Kieron's staying. Moran's, on Washington between Carlisle and Rector. I've never been, but a quick google search showed some good reviews. It's Bar & Grill type food. Kieron request a place for a few beers and a bite to eat, and that seems to fit the bill.

There's a restaurant in the hotel, but it looks really trendy. I'm not paying $45 for one scallop with two shriveled asparagus spears crossed over it.

All that being said, plans are subject to change. It looks Moran's gets booked for parties a lot, so I'll call ahead and see if they're open Friday night. If anyone knows or thinks they're meeting up with us, it might be a good idea to swap phone numbers with me or Kieron. Or meet us at the hotel. I expect us to get to the hotel between 8 and 8:30.

~Aethen
    Ship's Navigator, God help us all.

I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group . . . You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them.

~Michael Moore

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...9004/event.png

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aethen View Post
    If anyone knows or thinks they're meeting up with us, it might be a good idea to swap phone numbers with me or Kieron. Or meet us at the hotel. I expect us to get to the hotel between 8 and 8:30.
    id like to reinforce this, Please anyone who hasnt swapped numbers, do so...im expecting Trey, Lex, Mark & maybe Das if he can make it, me and my friend, please swap numbers with one of these ppl if you intend to come out to play...id hate for anyone to be wandering round trying to second guess where we might be, if they havent told us they will be out to play
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-01-2007 at 07:53 AM.

Well I have Aethen's, Lex, and Kieron's so I should be able to find you guys. (He really wishes )

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aethen View Post
    Okay, since Friday night seems to be in my hands, here's what I'm thinking:

It looks like there's a bar around the corner from where Kieron's staying. Moran's, on Washington between Carlisle and Rector. I've never been, but a quick google search showed some good reviews. It's Bar & Grill type food. Kieron request a place for a few beers and a bite to eat, and that seems to fit the bill.
    This one http://moransnyc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Well I have Aethen's, Lex, and Kieron's so I should be able to find you guys. (He really wishes )
    awww next year dude i promise we will all have a boys vacation!!!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 09-30-2007 at 08:07 PM.

Hey, what a cool name for a bar/restaurant! And that menu looks good - I'm getting hungry already. I reckon I should have the fish n chips in honor of our guest. You all have my number and I have yours so we're set - really looking forward to it!

4 more days!!!! TJ, we'll be thinking of you (and probably talking about you too) . . .

Platinum Member
    Hey, what a cool name for a bar/restaurant! And that menu looks good - I'm getting hungry already. I reckon I should have the fish n chips in honor of our guest. You all have my number and I have yours so we're set - really looking forward to it!

4 more days!!!! TJ, we'll be thinking of you (and probably talking about you too) . . .
    lol you know the amount of times ive wrote your name and address i didnt pick up on that!!

awww i promised Tristan we wouldnt talk too much about him , i have however promised to send him pics from my phone, so has Mark....so beware! lol, he wont post any with out our say so dont worry lol

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Made by Parker Bros...uhhh Monopoly Money...

lol you know the amount of times ive wrote your name and address i didnt pick up on that!!
    Haha . . . really? Dude, you're always so on top of these things.

awww i promised Tristan we wouldnt talk too much about him , i have however promised to send him pics from my phone, so has Mark....so beware! lol, he wont post any with out our say so dont worry lol
    I'm bringing my lawyer . . . I don't trust you guys. Besides TJ has seen me enough times, he doesn't need to see any more pics of me.

EDIT: BTW, Kieron . . . I heard you're planning to shanghai the captain.

Platinum Member
    EDIT: BTW, Kieron . . . I heard you're planning to shanghai the captain.
    uhh huh for a certain poccydude!