Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Kieron goes stateside to hang out with the boys

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew
    Look who my friend spotted on the crossroads (clue- front driver seat)
    Attachment 54896
    Shaddap! I'm still jealous that you got to see Tony Soprano and I didn't.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Hey Das...Thanks for saying so! We did have a great time....and I enjoyed meeting everyone VERY much....we will definitely be doing it again! **Trey**
    Turns out, I was coming down with something. Fever, with sweats and dizziness kicked in on Sunday.

So, I apologise if I was contagious. Extra rest and 2,000 mg of vitamin C helped a lot.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    you got to see me! what more do you want!! hmmm dont answer that!

just some landmark pics....sorry they arent very good

Seaport
    Attachment 54904

Attachment 54905

Attachment 54906

Can anyone tell me which Bridge this is??
    Attachment 54907

Lady liberty amongst the mist
    Attachment 54908
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-09-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Platinum Member

Looks like you had a great time. Those are some great pictures Kieron, I hope the other guys post theirs soon. (Hint hint, c'mon guys!)
    Story of my life –>

I'm jealous over the Soprano thing too... & I wasn't even there. Good to see you all had a great time chilling w/each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great pics, K, I like what you do with a camera!!

Yup, know the rest of the pics will be up really soon!! Like maybe a group shot!!

Whew, can't wait til next year, well, sure I can, lots of fun to be had before then, lol!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    I hope the other guys post theirs soon. (Hint hint, c'mon guys!)
    EXACTLY! i know Trey took some, so did Lex and also Rita Knight did loads too get adding em ppl! lol

Quote Originally Posted by durden View Post
    I'm jealous over the Soprano thing too... & I wasn't even there. Good to see you all had a great time chilling w/each other.
    Maybe you can join us next year

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat View Post
    Great pics, K, I like what you do with a camera!!

Yup, know the rest of the pics will be up really soon!! Like maybe a group shot!!

Whew, can't wait til next year, well, sure I can, lots of fun to be had before then, lol!!
    Yup there were definitely group shots took by Lex's son.....
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-09-2007 at 11:57 AM.

Glad you guys had fun! Now the rest of us need photographic evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    Turns out, I was coming down with something. Fever, with sweats and dizziness kicked in on Sunday.

So, I apologise if I was contagious. Extra rest and 2,000 mg of vitamin C helped a lot.
    My boyfriend seems to have gotten it. He called in sick today and canceled his class tonight.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    My boyfriend seems to have gotten it. He called in sick today and canceled his class tonight.
    He was sat next to Das on the Saturday night so that would be it!!

Okay.....here is your photographic evidence....LOL

And there it is......All of us at Ina's (AKA The Silver Swan), just hanging out and having a good time! In the pics are Lex, Kieron, Mark, Gayle (My daughter), Greg (Lex's son), Rita, Nicki (Kieron's friend), and Das' hand...LOL Enjoy! **Trey**
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 10-11-2007 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Do I have to fix everything :p additional img tags removed... tsk! :p
    Ever The Opportunist

Those are fantastic!!! I especially appreciate the flip-off pic.

you see the pics with the blue sky, lamp post and bench in.. thats in tribeca right, just down the bottem of chambers street.. the grass park behind (thats why u cant see it lol) has a lot of gay guys sunbathing in their speedos in in the summer. I used to live in the building over looking that park, that was the view outta my window.. damn i miss that place!
    [SIZE="2"]Life is so strange
    When you don't know
    How can you tell
    Where you're going to
    You can't be sure
    Of any situation
    Something can change
    Then you won't know
    You ask yourself
    Where do we go from here
    It seems so all too near
    Just as far beyond as I can see
    I still don't know what this all means to me
    [/SIZE]

smashing pumpkins - Destination Unknown

Platinum Member
    Trip lowdown....

OK so here is MY account of most of the weekend

Friday 5th October 2007
    Friday started for me and my friend Nicki landing in Newark Airport at 620pm local time, meeting up with Mark at Arrivals just after 730pm i guess it was, after going through immigration and baggage claim, I recognised his smiley face straight away so that was really cool, i was worried it was going to be way busier in arrivals and we wouldn't spot each other for ages.....so then we loaded the car to go to the hotel in the financial district, and this is where the weekend fun really began, Mark decided he was gonna get a little bit confused as to the route back to the hotel and so we ended up on a detour of New Jersey to get to the Holland Tunnel connecting the two states lol, the saying must be so true, 'once you go into New Jersey they never let you leave' lmao...anyway finally we got the hotel and checked in, whilst Mark, Nicki and myself were in the room preparing to change ready to go find some food, the room phone rang, my friend answered it and a strange American voice asked for me, it was Lex, but as i was trying to get ready Mark decided to have some fun with him and try to do an English accent which so didn't work lmao! After getting ready Mark and myself went downstairs to let my friend have the room to get ready, being girl she needed more time lmao....Mark and myself went down to the lobby where we were met by Lex, Trey, Gayle (Trey's daughter) and Greg (Lex's son), Mark then asked the front desk if they could recommend anywhere local to eat as our original plan of going to Morans had to be changed as they were closing the kitchen.....so we went to an Irish bar/grill just a block across the road for food and a few beers to unwind and get acquainted with everyone....as i sat there i had realised, 'it was reality', i was finally there listening and laughing with everyone, reality dawned on me that i was with some of the greatest people Ive ever had pleasure to meet online, but this was in person and very real , we made this a fairly early night as my friend and I were tired from the trip over, me especially because i don't tend to sleep on planes no matter how long the journey

Saturday 6th October 2007
    Saturday morning Nicki and I got up early, went for breakfast and then walked through town down to Seaport to take some pictures and to see battery Park & Statue of Liberty, we then met Trey for lunch where we had supper & beers the night before, which is where we spotted James Gandolfini, after Lunch we decided to go by cab to Times Square to meet Lex then went to a find a bar, Mark showed up...we some had beers then left and tried to get a cab for waiting for an hour and walking up 42nd st. to 34th....but long blocks and we went up and down those streets from corner to corner before we finally managed to flag one down to go change at the hotel, which ended up being a gypsy cab and robbing us blind financially!, and got another cab to go to Ina's @ the Silver Swan for food and a evening of partying

Sunday 7th October 2007
    Sunday was a lazy day as we were gonna be travelling very early Monday morning, So Nicki and I headed up to the SW corner of Central Park, stopping in the Apple store on 5th Avenue to get me an IPOD whilst waiting for Lex to meet up with us, once we met him we headed for a deli and got some food & Drink and found a bench at the edge of the Park to eat, then we took a leisurely walk through the park to people watch and look at the sites and wildlife, stopping at strawberry fields which was the highlight of my day (Lex has pics for evidence)

Monday 8th October 2007
    Monday was checking out time and traveling to the airport day, but we had to leave at something like 430am as our flight was at 820am so we had to get to the airport early....this was a killer after late nights and long days with the boys but so worth....

Will I return? Hell yes! i am going to be planning the next trip very soon and hoping some of you guys and girls will join me for the best party in NYC ever!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-09-2007 at 02:31 PM.

Is that Das hiding behind a napkin in that second to last pic?

Looks like you guys had fun!
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Wow sounds like you all had a fantastic weekend, I can see this becoming a annual thing then one year all the guys and gals come visit the UK

great pictures of you all round the table
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

wow cool pics looks like you all had a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    He was sat next to Das on the Saturday night so that would be it!!
    Plus they shared a car ride . . .
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Plus they shared a car ride . . .
    I sat next to Das in the cab to Ina's, so far, so good....Hopefully, I will not be the next victim of the "Boys Night Out Plague"......
    Ever The Opportunist

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

I think it was the make out session on Das's couch that sealed the deal.

I think it was the make out session on Das's couch that sealed the deal.
    Oh, I'm definitely safe then.....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Way cool!! Can't wait for the reunion tour!! Looks like a great time!! AWesome!!

Opps, sorry, had to add another toast, lol!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Looks Like you all had a good time
    Thanks for looking after are Kieron and Nicki B
    I now Kieron has been looking forwood to this for month

Not jellus at all

Hugs

Nikki

XXX