Thread: Showing Legs & Stocking Tops Tonight

Talking Showing Legs & Stocking Tops Tonight

To Group:

Today, Imma is dressed dressed with a pair of National-Style 88-Size 3X Nude pantyhose, a Rago 1294 Size44/7X High Waist Open Bottom Girdle, a Playtex 18 Hour 2670 Size Large HWOBG, a Rago 6210 Size 6X High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties, white boy leg panties, two pair of National 900 brown beige garter stockings with nine garter grips on each leg, a long line bra, inserts, a beige camisole, a wide two hole black leather belt, a black, long sleeve turtle neck sweater, and a short black skirt, a women’s watch, bangles, beads, black hoop earrings, tan Mary Jane flats, and a short black wig.

Imma skirt is so short that the stocking tops show! Pulling down more on short skirt pulls it from under wide belt.

My wife tells me I have great legs. She asked me to stand up for a two hour movie in my girdles and stockings.

Imma was happy to do this for her, but it was a new experience to stand up girdled for two hours!

She finished making supper tonight and told me to stay dressed and girdled for kitchen clean up.

Wonder what she has planned later tonight?

LOL

Imma

Banned Read only

Wow

Wow that is a lot of part numbers. Must feel good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy N View Post
    Wow that is a lot of part numbers. Must feel good though.
    Some assembly required

Contents may settle during movie watching or kitchen cleaning

batteries not included

Not available in all states... void where prohibited by law.... May cause cancer in laboratory rats.... No animals were harmed......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos