Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many(honestly) of us girls are dressed right now?

Wearing a black flower dress that comes down past my knees,panties and some perfume.

Wearing hot pink legwarmers, pink see thru panties with bright green trim(not my colors but the wife bought them so, OK I will wear them), crushed velvet babydoll thype top and matching mid thigh length skirt.

kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Wink wearing.....

in black today......4in heels,basque n stockings,lace panties,leather skirt,silk blouse,makeup,long auburn hair,nails done,'obsession' perfume.all day n have been out for a while also.love joann

doiing some cleaning around the house with my sari on and a jingling ankle bracelet.

tan skirt, dark brown sweater,dark brown flats,beige bra and panties topped off with an auburn wig

Sunita,
    When are we getting a photo of you in your sari? I think they're really the most feminine of clothes, but they look very difficult to put on and keep in place.

ToniB

RE: Dressed up!!

My girlfriend has been away for the last 10 days!

So i have been able to be dressed all evening, every night, as soon as i get home from work!

Currently i am wearing opaque pantyhose, and thigh high patent boots!!

Although she works most evenings (shift work) to around 10.30 11-00pm so i have the freedom to wear my girly stuff!

Dee.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

Wink tonite

Just slipped into my Beige Mist Nononsense Low Rise Almost Bare pantyhose and some Daisy Dukes...got to say it feels pretty damn good !

Feel So Sexy

I came home from work and slipped into a little black sexy dress with black lace top thigh highs with 5" black stilletos with a sexy red thong with sexy black bra.

lonly sheiligh

Unhappy what whe're dressed in right now.

hi all, right now i'm not dressed in what i'd like to be . i fly an air ambulance and i'm on call right now so i can't dress right now, but when i get off call, look out!luv sheiligh.

How many(honestly) of us girls are dressed right now?

Me! Me! I'm dressed! Otherwise, I stick to the chair.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

JulieL

Smile

Wife's away so Julie can play! I'm in a beige bra, beige panties (full nylon briefs-Vanity Fair Lace Nuveau), black lace garter belt, white stockings and heels, and feeling WONDERFUL!

Me too. I'm dressed today. Unfortunately, the guy downstairs is home today, and someone is doing some work on the people's house next door. So I can't go outside on this beautiful day. Oh well. Still having fun.

Hugs,

Melissa

Not dressed, but my toenails are painted and legs are shaved (mostly, I missed a few spots.)

Course, lol, I've gotta wait for my stuff to be shipped before I can go in femm...I'm clothing-less until then!

Thumbs up As I respond to this thread now, I'm "en femme"

Honestly as I respond to this thread on April 22, 2005, I am wearing pantyhose, lace trimmed panties, a lacy full slip, lacy bra with a yellow lace trimmed top and navy velvet swingy skirt. I have on my blonde curly wig with dangly earrings. I have my 5" white pumps, too. I didn't take time to put on makeup. And what are all you others gals wearing?

Bye for now,

Peggy Sue
    Last edited by Peggy Sue; 04-22-2005 at 10:13 PM.

Platinum Member
    right now layed back pantys short skirt and a tanktop....hair in a poney tail haveing a capton and coke or 4 ....just relaxing............

OMG I have no idea

It is so amazing to see how many of us there really are out here. I was shocked the first time I went into a CD chat room on AOL. I have no idea how many there are of us but I am proud to be me .

Lois

Well, some of my purchases came in today...I just checked the mail a little earlier.

So, to update, I'm currently wearing:
    Wig, Camisole top, Thong and...well that's it. *wink*

Platinum Member
    wakeimg up tinny thight panty huge tank top..........hair every were ............coffie .....

i'm at work on night shift (groan), so am forced to wear male gard (double groan)...... but my fav pair of boy leg knickers are on underneath
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

It's too nice a day to not dress in a short flouncy skirt and sandel heels!!

Not going outside though: just got the window open and the music turned up LOUD!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

centurion

Smile Joined 2 nite

undefinedHello girls, Hi Anna first post. I am dressed minus wig at the moment, as follows ALL in Pink (except stockings which are tan & suspenders white) Bra, panties, full slip, and dress. 2 inch heel open toe shoes. When she (the unacceptable wife goes 2 bed. THEN, off comes the low shoes, and on goes the wig, and the 3 inch high heel shoes. That is MY time then, hopefully take some pic to post maybe. From all what Iv'e seen so far you are ALL beautiful. Pleased to meet you all.

satin-sarina
    Wearing white satin salwar kameez with white lace top stockings, white satin basque with sussies and of course white 4inch ankle strap heels.

Love & kisses

Satin Sarina

xxxxsatinxxxx

bilcd38
    i do not know about everyone else but i am wearing a white silky bra with white panties

Smile

Totally nekked except for a short shiny black mini skirt. Just shaved so I'm letting lotion soak in goooood....

Obviously they left me home alone again.......... COOL! I'll be taking more pix t'nite!!!!!!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd