Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many(honestly) of us girls are dressed right now?

dressed fpr fun

Hi,am dressed up,wearing blk sheer nylons,silk panties,4" blk strappies,tight,short blk mini dress....Feel so sexy wish I had company...lol

Tristen Cox
    Dressed? But of course Just sitting here in my skirt and bra(yes forms) nothing much and my comfy black pumps. It's rather late/early so I'm just enjoying a nice Sunday morning.

Departed
    Tristen, since it's about 4:30 AM your time and you're dressed (as in day clothes) that means you're already up for the day or you haven't been to bed yet. Which is it?

As for me I'm still in my cami-jamas. I woke up around 2:30 (my time) and couldn't sleep. I think I changed my body clock for nightlife! I had a bowl of cereal already so maybe that means I'm starting my day? :think:

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie M.
    Tristen, since it's about 4:30 AM your time and you're dressed (as in day clothes) that means you're already up for the day or you haven't been to bed yet. Which is it?

As for me I'm still in my cami-jamas. I woke up around 2:30 (my time) and couldn't sleep. I think I changed my body clock for nightlife! I had a bowl of cereal already so maybe that means I'm starting my day? :think:
    You get out of my head I woke up at that same time! How do you do that

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    You get out of my head I woke up at that same time! How do you do that
    Okay, I'm out of your head......for now! :devious: But once you're asleep again......:whistling

normal and living the life composing music : /... probably will change in a few hours, though XDDD;;;
    ~.*.Aimee.Maria.Hawkins.*.~

My name is pronounced like "Amy", except it's all like weirded out in spelling ^_^*~~

I just got off work (work third). The most I can get away with is wearing white cotten panties. We wear white shorts at work, so I can't get away with wearing more fem colors. I have been toying with wearing larger shirts so that I can wear a sports bra while at work. I don't know how noticeable it would be at work. Once I get out of the shower, I'll have on a fushia satin night shirt with matching thong. I do need to touch up my toenails. Having to wear steel toed shoes at work chips the nail polish off my toes a lot. Off to the shower and bed I go. Everyone have a great day! Oh, if any of you eat Pepperidge Farm cookies or the goldfish crackers, chances are, the went through my hands. We ship world wide from where I work. Matter of fact, if anyone from the UK is reading this, I shipped 480 cases of Mint Milano's to your country last night.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Dressed right now

Just have a pair of shorts, Bra, Panties, Stockings and Heels on right now . Preparing to go out shopping shortly after I take a shower.

Platinum Member
    well yes tank top pantys short shorts.. flip flops hair in poney tail ...fem sunglasses
    getting ready to go for a ride....on the lawn tractor mow the lawn.....

Black krinkle skirt from walmart blue strig bikini panties and a yellow knit pull over blouse from goodwill. I'm barefoot and my legs haven't been shaved in a week because I've been too busy,

Pink bra, pink panties, black cotton nightie w/pink lace trim.

May

Banned Read only
    Yeah of course!

Bra, panties and full slip, (black).
    Turtle- neck sweater.
    And my favourite (old faithful) black leather skirt.

Love Angela XX

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Since I usually dress only on saturdays and part of sunday---and then every couple of weeks or so---I am not dress now---I was LAST saturday though.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Since I don't sit at the computer naked, I am indeed dressed in clothing.

Yay for clothing.

Charlie

I'm fully dressed, reading TG fiction stories...what a rush! The story I just finished is called Skirting the Law Here's how I look right now:

It's 7.30am ... I'm at work... and I'm wearing a pink shirt, white camisole, bootcut jeans, and fluffy slippers... ah, got to have my slippers
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Hi Girls,
    I'm wearing a dark green full-length tube gown that is slit on the left side below the knee. Sadly, no other apparel to go with it but that will happen as soon as I can. This one was the first item of CD clothing I got for myself and though it is just a little tight around the chest area (I didn't have a eye for sizing when I first began dressing) I still think its great. I distinctly remember the feeling of excitement, ecstasy, and triumph when I first tried it on and it fit.

Cheers,
    Gunda

black velvet top and (short) skirt, black 38f freya bra, rago cincher, black satin and lace control panties, black seamed rth stockings,5" patent heels, blonde wig, Revlon wine lippy...etc
    xxx

Platinum Member
    always dressed as soon as i get up i get all dressed up ....

Me. I am not on that often...but always in full dress when online..

Haley Pink~

Just got up out a bed.

Cami and pink panties with little flowers on one side of them all night. So yeah am dressing. lol

Haley

Oh and I bought a new dress, show ya. it's realll nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

louisetigger

Dressed for the occasion

I always try to dress when on the rooms as I feel its the only way I can be my feminine and girly side when chatting - if feeling like work mode in a secretary skirt suit, if feeling girly a chiffon floaty dress, if feels vampy a satin evening gown and if feeling naughty, a bridal gown with all the lingerie for that special wedding night . . . !

Today I got up and dressed in black velvet paints & Black top with a black pushup bra 38B & Blonede hair .

Nearly Dressed.

Im wearing a nice seam free bra that fits me very well 36b and natural and a pair of white knickers with a bow in the middle. The trouble is l have male clothes over the top of my underwear but at least l feel femme wearing them. better than not wearing anything femme don't you think.

Classic Lingerie Lover

Talking Wife away, mouse must play

Totally femme and completely tucked all day today. I'm in heaven!! Right now in black silk short sleeve blouse, tea length chiffon over taffeta skirt, satin bra, nylon and lace panties, sheer beige panty hose, vintage Barbizon Crepe Remarque half slip (it has survived a number of purges) black patent pumps w/4" heels, ash blond page boy wig, all appropriate costume jewelry. face and eye make-up, lipstick and Sally Hansen on my own real long nails. It doesn't get any better than this. (for me anyhow)

[SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]