Thread: Nothing is sacred!

Nothing is sacred!

OK, it's bad enough that S/O has more nice girl clothing than me, more make-up than me, and often absconds with MY more girlie things..

But today he wore one of MY guy button-up shirts to my mother's birthday lunch. I hadn't even worn it yet, the tags were still on!

GRRRRRRRRRR!

MY boy stuff, dammit. S/he has enough as it is. Harumph.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

explain that your not happy that ask first before takeing your stuff to wear i would not think it right to borrow someones stuff without asking i ALWAYS ask my dad before i borrow his clothes

Oh, it was more mock-venting than anything else. He really needed a clean shirt, there was NOTHING else clean minus my guy clothing.

I just laugh and groan at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End