Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why do you all want to be crossdressers?

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadergirl View Post
    If you're a cd and you're not doing anything with it but buying clothes its not worth it.
    I wonder about this myself. I liked going out in the sunshine to take pics, but have no intention of presenting en femme on any kind of regular basis. I think lately it is (seriously) kind of a shopping/acquiring obsession. I have clothes that I haven't assembled into coherent outfits. Some I have barely tried on. If I were to find a needy full-time TS sister to outfit with my clothing acquired just in the last two weeks, she could with a little creativity go a month dressed to work and play without obviously repeating an outfit. My male side can't go 4 days. This doesn't strike me as in balance. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I it's about being who you are
    I just feel I don't really know sometimes who I am. I know I used to look in the mirror while wearing pantyhose or a swimsuit or whatever I had scrounged on the occasion and saw the pieces but not the whole being. I honestly did not see a transvestite, or a crossdresser or even some being I had no name for. I never summed the parts in my mind.

The why shouldn't even matter, but to me it does. And I have no answer.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I do it because i can, it opens me up to feeling more, express more, and become a more well rounded human being.

As far as what others think, matters not to me, its about who you let into your life, the types of people you chose to be around, that are conducive to your own well being, how ever that may be. That alone is your own choice and free will. Not to look down at others that will judge your for this, if you dont, you wont get hurt, what they dont know, wont force them to judge, so dont tell em. Do what makes you happy and feel good, what others think means nothing, being around people that love you, for however you are, is empowering. I dont like to try and be for the sake of others, that isnt empowering.
    Last edited by Chantelle CD; 09-25-2007 at 05:00 AM.

I wear dresses because I love womens fashons and I feel more comfortable wearing dresses than pants, The older I get I feel more like a woman, I tried to abstain from wearing dresses, and other feminine clothing, it made me depressed, I am much happier now since I have started wearing dresses again. I am also preparing to live as a woman 24/7. I dont care what other peaple think,you cannot let other peaple dictate how you live your life.

I wear the panties here! courtney briana's Avatar
    because its more colorful, its more comfotable, and its awesome!

It just is.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I do it because its a part of me I can no longer deny. I feel rested , at peace , and sometimes a little sexy.
    I,m not too happy with the male aggressive lifestyle I have to work in daily.
    But then again , sometimes when I,m annoyed I simply cannot believe how angst I get .
    Perhaps Michelle is my relief......
    or my better half of my personality........

She is Me

My femme side is my counterpart psyche. She's my composite; my alter-ego. I love her like a lover.

She's free this way. Like most, I hid her away and tried to kill her before I realised she was a part of me.

And you can't kill half yourself!
    [SIZE=3]She Came From Plant Claire...

Dee
    [/SIZE][SIZE=3]xxx[/SIZE]

Why am I a crossdresser? Well, I don't want to not be a crossdresser! Since this blessing has been delivered to me, my life in total has benefited and is still developing (positively). I would not want go back to being the old me!

Dawn

It is not that I want to be transgendered...it is that I am transgendered.
    Crossdressing is as expression of being transgendered.
    No closet is big enough!

[SIZE="2"]I can not say why I crossdress there are many reasons but the biggest one is I like to explore my fem side I like to see what it would be like if I was a girl. But also I like the way womens clothes feel on me the softness, the silky feeling of wearing lingerie but also there is side of me that does it because society says that I am not suppose to dress in womens clothes that I am a man and I should act like one.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

Well the patch on my riding vest says it all "why be normal" I just like wearing lingerie and feminine clothing and shaving my legs

Kymmie

I dress mainly for the sheer pleasure of the feeling of satin, silk,hugging or lighly touching my body. Much the same as my wifes reason for wearing lingerie.

why not !

I think it's not a question of why do we want to be, we just are, it's merely a matter of self acceptance. I accepted myself quite a while ago, I just wish my SO did.

Best Wishes,

NaomiLynn
    At one time in my life, I wanted a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind!

I just had to answer this question.I crossdress because some where along the line during my growing up years i had this feeling that i was a female inside but a man on the outside. When i crossdress i feel and dress a female without the added expense of getting a sex change. It seems to satifly my desire to look like a women.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Aspiring Member

Yes well!

I know what and who i really am even if it is only inside at present!

Suzy Ann!

With me it's more than just about the clothes. Women have kind of a secret society and the only way you'll be let in is if you look like a woman. Besides, I really LIKE wearing cute clothes!

I honestly don't have an answer. It is just something that I lke to do and get great enjoyment from it. I did not start as a kid, young adult or in middle age. It just seemed to come on later in my life and I've never felt guilty about it. Just enjoy the experience and the feeling that goes with dressing and as time goes on I have become more involved and get greater enjoyment.

Chrissy Lynn Thomas
    Cross dressing is just part of who I am. When I first started out it was something different and strange. Then I hit a point where I was confused about it. Now it is just part of me and what makes me, me.

My Question is why do you want to be a crossdresser?

I dont want to be a crossdresser, I am a crossdresser, it is who I am. I would not have choose this but since this is who I am then I am going to make the best of it.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    I wouldn't say I wanted to be a crossdresser originally. It wasn't something where I sat down and told myself, "You know what would be great. If I was a crossdresser. I think I should become one." I didn't plan it, I didn't hope for it, it just happened that way. I don't really have a choice about how I feel, so I don't "choose" to be a crossdresser, I just am, so I may as well make the best of it, right?
    Exactly. Heck, I was 4 years old when I first realized what I was. So it's not like it was a well thought out decision! Making the best of it, over the years, has often meant running away from who I am, often for the sake of a relationship, or fear, or embarrassment, or just being sick and tired of being different. Thankfully, all that is behind me now. Come to think of it, I wouldn't change anything for the world now, so I guess I DO "want " to be a cd! What a wonderful thing! Wanting to be on the outside how much of you feels on the inside, without any guilt, shame, or fear is certainly much more healthy than either alternative.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper