Thread: Tucked up and Tidy - Many Thanks

Tucked up and Tidy - Many Thanks

Just a few days ago Felicity at Crossdressers.com. changed my CD lifestyle dramatically.
    Despite having been an avid crossdresser since I was twelve years old, and now 74, I had
    never heard of "tucking".

I just clicked 'crossdressing" in Google , up came Crossdressing.com, then 'male to female crossdressing, and there at the very top was 'The art of tucking V2.0 by Felicity"

This text drew my immediate attention
    "This procedure makes a very smooth frontal region that has almost no budge, and when done right, looks 100% feminine for the flatness."
    Wow, after many years of trying to achieve this "feminine flatness" with multiple pairs of 'tight' knickers and often being disappointed when a testicle escaped and spoiled the whole view, this was a revelation.
    However as I read further I began to realise this was not for me. The requirement to shave all body hair was out of the question and the tapeing looked complicated, in fact the whole process sounded horrendous.

However, I read on, still fascinated, and came to Rachael Warren's entry "I gave up on that technique some time ago, I now use an Age 6 Marks and Spenser's Bikini bottom that cost less than a quid and holds the tuck very nicely. I can even wear normal knickers over it."

This sounded much more promising, without to much pain.

I read on til I came to Stephanie S's entry:

"I wear a control top panty from Playtex. It's just a basic moderate or firm control panty. The panel on the front of my control panty flattens out the bulge in front quite nicely and I end up with NOTHING between my legs!!! Can I repeat this? I end up with NOTHING between my legs."

Had trouble getting the testicles in place, but once again Stepanie S's entry came to the rescue.

"I tuck my testicles up in the usual spot. I push them up and in with my right hand. Then I pull my panty up with my left hand, switch hands so that my LEFT hand is now holding the testicles up and in from OUTSIDE of my panty. I then pull up the panty firmly with my right hand. This holds both testicles securely in place."

AT LAST - The elusive "feminine flatness" was achieved. Have been 'tucked' for 4 days now, really is quite comfortable and looks really great.

Thanks to all at Crossdressers.com

PS. I don't think I will ever go out "En Femme" , the full beard would be just too much !!!
    Makes me wonder though, were the 'bearded ladys' who were popular in the 'freak' shows of circuses way back, in fact cross dressers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie B View Post

AT LAST - The elusive "feminine flatness" was achieved. Have been 'tucked' for 4 days now, really is quite comfortable and looks really great.

Thanks to all at Crossdressers.com

PS. I don't think I will ever go out "En Femme" , the full beard would be just too much !!!
    Makes me wonder though, were the 'bearded ladys' who were popular in the 'freak' shows of circuses way back, in fact cross dressers ?
    Glad to hear your success. Bearded Ladies, LOL, hmm, nobody did the crotch test on them, did they?

first i would like to say welcome . i am glad you got the results you were looking for , and i look forward to reading your posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

Bearded Ladies

J
    Hmmmmmm......Could Be !

[COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Apparently not