Thread: CD boards in other languages.

CD boards in other languages.

Hi,

Most folks here have English as their primary language (duh). I know we have members who live in non-English speaking countries, and have lived in these places. I'm curious what the Internet presence is for CDers around the world. Is there a crossdressers.com in Spain, or Japan, or Nigeria, or. . .?
    -Sedona

Platinum Member
    goggle it you can fine almost every thing .....

Such as travesti.sp ? Yep.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I know I can google it and get some results back. But, I don't know Tagalog, and if a hypothetical Tagalog-only CD board exists in the Phillipines, a google search isn't going to help too much.

What I'm also wondering is for any of the users of foreign language CD boards, how is the banter and commradere compared with this one?
    -Sedona

My French is old, and my Spanish is survival, so I don't start many e-conversations in anything other than English. And there are times when I am not all that confident of my ability to communicate in my mother tongue. w.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona
    What I'm also wondering is for any of the users of foreign language CD boards, how is the banter and commradere compared with this one?
    Honestly, I can't tell.
    Of course there are CD/TG sites in German, but I never had a closer look there.
    Why ? Dunno.
    Once I found this site, and thought it has a nice atmosphere, I stayed. Maybe I am not only TG but also trans-tongued

hi girls
    you may one site in french under collectif-trans.info which is may be more focused on transgender than CD.
    jakie

hi girls
    you may find one site in french under collectif-trans.info which is may be more focused on transgender than CD.
    jakie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Russian CD sites

I have a Russian GF. Met her on Skype, of course. I haven't checked or asked her about sites. However, she says any sort of activity that might be considered "gay", is completely unacceptable over there!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I have a Russian GF. Met her on Skype, of course. I haven't checked or asked her about sites. However, she says any sort of activity that might be considered "gay", is completely unacceptable over there!
    ROFL!!! And the Iranian president says there are no gays in Iran too!!! Some people...
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

.sp

Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    ROFL!!! And the Iranian president says there are no gays in Iran too!!! Some people...
    .sp???? where is that from Spain uses ".es"
    Spain in latin languages is written with an initial "E"

But I do not know any in spanish language....