Thread: always crossed when posting

always crossed when posting

i can only visit this place if i'm cding, for me it coudn't be any other way if i'm not X DRESSED, THIS SIGHT IS THE FARTHEST THING FROM MY MIND. ive never told anyone nor will i ever. with the one and only one exception a gg that could care a less. for me that may be a goal. morever to good to be true. to be honest i'm a little leery of the ggs on this site . hey but i love them anyway.
    can i go from prettieboyinneed to prettyboy

900+ Posts

I have nearly 1,000 post on this site. I have been enfemme on each post, of course I am usually dressed 24/7 & Beyonce Welch - 24/7 Sensation. I'm drinking my first glass of Chardonnay this Evening
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Kristen is who I am no matter how I'm dressed, so I guess I post as Kristen all the time also.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I'm usually enfemme most of the time, so yes, I am enfemme when I post here.

Karen Sue

Not for me. I normally am in drab when posting. Sometimes dressed but not always. Have no trouble being Diana. Luv!
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

I'm always myself either way when posting. That's what my being Salandra is all about. BTW, some of the coolest GG's on the planet are members here.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

I am the opposite.

I am en homme most of the time.

This is a place I can go fairly discretely even with the constant parade of kids in and out of my bedroom.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar

Smile

I have not yet posted while crossdressed, but
    would like to try it at least once.

cindi ann

Over 2000 posts strong and have been atleast partially dressed.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

All the way, every time...

I'm like you, prettyboy. Anytime you see me here, I'm COMPLETELY over the gender fence and into my full female mode. Not that there is anything wrong with posting in drab, but for me it's a matter of authenticity. As Robyn here, be assured: I'm fully adorned... from my painted toes to perfect lipstick, and everything in-between. Just couldn't imagine calling myself Robyn otherwise!

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I am allways "dressed" to a certain extent. Cloths and accesories. Depends on my mood and my clientele (building trades). Sometimes andro; sometimes Fem. Never dude! I change frequently.

Good question, no I have never crossdressed while I posted, but my life wont end until I do

Gold Member
    I'm one of the gals with over ten thousand posts and counting, coming here and other places lets me be Tina weather I'm dressed or not and it's a nice feeling.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

That's the LAST thing on my mind, when dressed!

I'm sorry, maybe I don't understand. No one can see u, so what difference does it make? I can't even get a photo posted on this site!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    I am en homme most of the time.

This is a place I can go fairly discretely even with the constant parade of kids in and out of my bedroom.
    I know where you are coming from

I spend most of my time in drab, I don't get on the internet very often when enfemme. What you say comes from the heart not from what you are wearing at the time.
    Anthea

When I am sitting at this computer and in the forum I am always Rita. I am always Rita anyway. I don't know why this guy Richard keeps following me around all the time!

I only dress when I go out. When I go out I'm not on the net. I just ordered a denim miniskirt when it arrives I'll wear it while I post here.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

When I'm not working I at least have on my panties so I'v almost alway got some fem item on I don't fully dress on weekend but right now I have on a bra and pantie on
    Angie

I'm not always dress when i visit this site but i visit this more when i'm dress.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I am

usually dressed when on line, I am now enjoying my boobs as I sit here typing.

Most of the time I'm dressed in male mode, but I am mentally L when I visit here. As I said on another post, am I one or am I three. When I am visiting here, I am always L no matter how I am dressed.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    This is my first post fully dressed, I'm going to do
    this more often.

cindi ann

Silver Member
    Am always en homme(not dressed) when I post here---when I do get all dolled up I have better things to do then cyber on the computer---besides I find it impossible to type with long nails.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Beware the beast in black The Gas Man Cometh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    Am always en homme(not dressed) when I post here---when I do get all dolled up I have better things to do then cyber on the computer---besides I find it impossible to type with long nails.

Aww.. damn. xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/LadyVIolence/biohazardSP.jpg[/SIGPIC]

+Brace yourself, for The Gas Man Cometh!+