Thread: Question for those whose SO does not know

Question for those whose SO does not know

Has your SO had you go buy some feminine item for her (feminine protection does not count)? Or has she asked you to do something feminine?

We were at a store and my wife needed some makeup, she got a few items then gave me the basket and said for me to pay for them while she went to the bathroom. I had no problem. When I buy makeup for myself on the other hand, I’m as nervous as hell.

Cheers,

BF

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda's Friend
    I had no problem. When I buy makeup for myself on the other hand, I’m as nervous as hell.
    That's pretty common I guess. And it is interesting, you can learn something from it.
    It's not buying stuff, it's the fear that you will be "read", and you "can't be read" because "you know" that you buy it for someone else. It's all in our mind, and the human mind is a strange thing.
    Last edited by Marla S; 09-29-2007 at 08:41 AM.