Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Do CD's watch sports?

Banned Read only
    I am currently mired deep in Motorsports Withdrawal...

Me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    Crossdressers are people, too!
    I'm sitting here, Sunday night, wearing panties and a front snapping, underwire bra, with my medium sized breast forms filling out my shirt nicely, as I watch the Giants and the Eagles.
    I have boobs, AND I understand the game, need I say more?

I've had may a fun time painting my nails while watching my beloved Liverpool on a Saturday morning (I'm originally from Chester). My 2 favourite pastimes!!

Ellisia

PS, Katrina - How many Man Utd fans does it take to change a lightbulb? Two. One to change the lightbulb and the other to drive him up from Surrey! Prawn sandwich anyone?
    Last edited by Ellisia_Lynch; 12-20-2007 at 12:05 AM.
    Caught your hand inside the till,
    Slammed your fingers in the door.
    Fought with kitchen knives and skewers.....

I used to watch rally racing when the Nascar channel had it on....I also watch cycling and Triathlon but other than that I am not into watching sports. I tend to have way too much else to do rather than sit down and watch something!

Slip Lover

Watching Sports

This CD loves college basketball and football, professional football up until now major league baseball as well as professional ice hockey. I always see a lot of GG's at all of these games who seem to love the games as much as I do.

Ashley

creating self-roadblocks
    I used to play and still love to watch hockey. Soccer is up near the top for me too. Also motorsports (except for NASCAR :P) is a big thing for me to watch.

yes of course i watch sports, who says a girl cant like sports.

NASCAR, Golf and of course "Drag Racing"

Does shoe shopping in the sales count as a sport ?

I'm watching football as I type this.I enjoy football,all types of motorsports,and hockey.I even participate in one of the 3.

I can't wait for Supercross to get underway in January. I am glad that there is a women's motocross league now but I don't know if they would allow a woman to compete in Supercross.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

When I gather with my male friends I pretend to watch football. The fact is I am too busy with visiting my friends to notice much football. We are all usually running our mouths about everything under the sun. As for caring who is winning. It is of no matter.

This has nothing to do with my Cding. I just am one of those types who cannot fall prey to the propoganda displayed on television. I spend alot of my time reading books. I think more people should try this as you find many more interesting things in a book that have actual relevence in life. This is opposed to football stats that matter only to airmchair quarterback beer drinkers. No offense if your one of those. Many of my best friends are of this variety. I am just encouraging a little expansion.

Many GGs are also interested in sports watching. Many play as many sports as men. I think it has no relevance. If you think it does, maybe you should consider the possibility of being a sexist? I don't know. Just a couple of questions one might pose.

I am making friends or I am making enemies. Doesn't matter I am certainly my own individual........no getting around that. I tried plenty.

Jackie

My wife and I are HUGE Dodgers fans!
    [SIZE="3"]XOXO,
    Summer[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit my Facebook site at:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...73&ref=profile

(My Space is so dull now!)

The only sports I watch are the summer Olympics. I'd rather spend my viewing time watching adventure shows, especially ones about motorcycle travel like "Long way around" or trials events.

Wink

I love all sports, baseball and hockey mostly, and I play golf when I can which is'nt often. Sports aren't near the top of my list but th'ere fun.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

It bores the snot outta me. To me it's about as exciting as watching the grass grow.

I like to watch. Indy type racing.

Premier League football (soccer to my American friends) for me.
    Last edited by Xandra; 12-21-2007 at 07:40 PM.

I watch college football, major league baseball and NHL Hockey, esp. Vancouver.
    Also go to at least 3 college football games every fall with my son at the college he attended and graduated from.
    Gretchen

G'dayfromdownunder!
    I'm a young 65 and have taken up mountainbike racing on "single track" ... thats like a small sheep trail in the trees ... I have been contesting the Australian Nationals in the 'Grand Masters ' category ( read Old Farts )... I have won 3 races out of 4 in the series so far!
    I used to be a volunteer ski patroller (30 years ).
    I am a canyoner and caver.

I guess I don't watch so much as I participate.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    I am currently mired deep in Motorsports Withdrawal...
    I can relate! I like college and the NFL, the NHL, the NBA and MLB, but motorsports are my all time favorite. I can't wait for the Daytona 500 which marks the start of the NASCAR season. I am one of those rare "crossovers" (go figure) that likes NASCAR racing as well as Indy Racing League and Euro Formula One racing. I've been known to get up at dawn on weekends to watch F-1 qualifications and races from Europe and beyond. I also like NHRA (drag racing ), and off road racing.

Melissa Pink

Melissa maybe it's a CD thing lol,I'm also one of those crossover types.I grew up around NASCAR go to a couple races a year,usally attend atleast one Indy race and also get up in the whew hours to watch F1 races.I do enjoy drag racing and have done it for a few years.My other thing is dirt racing which I've been doing for 6 years now.

It seems all I watch it sports and the food network.

F1... Love the politics and engineering
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

do cd's watch sports?

we sure do! this girl is watching football right now, also baseball, golf, skiing, running, basketball. Is watching fashion shows a sport??? Love "how do i look" and wish there was a crossdress "how do i look"!!!

I love racing, football and hockey. I love watching these events live and will go underdressed appropraitely.