Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do CD's watch sports?

Quote Originally Posted by jennifermay View Post
    I love watching football, basketball and baseball. I'd love to find a skimpy Charger Girl cheerleading outfit and some pom poms so I could watch the Chargers in style. Don't know where I could find some of those hot cheerleading outfits that would fit me well. I guess I'll just have to keep fantasizing.
    A skimpy cheergirl outfit sounds like a plan. I should get me one of those and start watching hockey again. Too bad hockey doesn't have cheerleaders though. Hockey is about the only sport I watch and that isn't very often anymore.
    Weeeeeeee

I used to be a very avid sports fan- of virtually all sports- and was a bit of a jock. Then, partly because of free agency's impact on the selfishness of the players, and partly because I became much more feminine in my thinking, I seem to have lost my competitive edge and only watch sports occasionally.

I watch sports especially football. I will watch basketball or baseball occasionally as well.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I watch pro football, pro baseball, and the UFC. When I watch football I can't change the channel or I might miss the cheerleaders! Also, I watch women's gymnastics, figureskating and sometimes tennis. I also watch QVC, LOL.

Wink Imma Will Watch Sports Today

To Group:

As you can see from today's photographs, Imma is ready to watch some football today.

Imma is dressed with a pair of National-Style 88-Size 3X Soft Black pantyhose, a Rago 6210 Size 6X High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties, a long line bra with inserts, a women’s watch, bangles, beads, black hoop earrings, a blonde wig, a red turtleneck sweater, and a very short black skirt tightly secured with a black leather belt with a two pronged buckle.

Today Imma put on five inch high heeled, black patent oxfords and laced them up tight. Imma then put on buckling leather straps with small padlocks. The straps go under instep and around ankle. Once these per pulled tight, Imma placed padlock in holes to prevent removal. Keys were given to my wife for release at a later time. Wonder how long she will make Imma wear these CFMHH?!

Wonder what she has planned for Imma on Halloween?

LOL

Imma
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love both playing and watching sports. Always have. I particularly love baseball, ice hockey and football.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Both Myself and my GG GF love NASCAR, as for other sports, Super Bowel for the parties as well as horse racing.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

Super Hockey Fanatic

My two greatest loves in my life (aside from my wonderful wife of course) are crossdressing and hockey. I've watched the sport all of my life and played it for the last 19 years. Although I my favorite team is the Buffalo Sabres, I love watching all kinds of teams and leagues: NHL, minor pro, junior, european, etc.

I play twice a week and two years ago I was playing 5 times a week. But that was a bit much so I had to cut back a bit. I think hockey balances out my personality and is a good counter weight to my femme side/crossdressing.

Go Sabres!!!!!!
    [SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]

I watch the football or socca as its called in the US. For some reason i cant watch it when dressed as jenny though lol...

I like watching nascar, just got back from the talladega race it was a great weekend..

Well played, Les Bleus

but not well enuf.

Bring on Argentina

I love watching motorsports, especially rallying and touring cars. I also enjoy doing track days in my own cars!!

I love watching sports, and that doesn't change when I am in girl mode. Some people here say that they have cheerleader outfits, and I think that's a great idea!

christie

I am like you veronicagurl85.
    veronicagurl85
    Of course. I love sports love nba and nfl. I'm a hardcore broncos fan hehe
    I love the Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche and Nuggets. I love all sports I will watch all of it of course I will have to wear something feminine while watching. Bras and panties are the usual but every now and then something special.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I find the best way to do it is to listen to the sport while putting on your make-up, with a glass or two of wine of course

Quote Originally Posted by christiecd View Post
    Some people here say that they have cheerleader outfits, and I think that's a great idea!
    Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders outfit here. Not that I'm gonna get dressed up in it with a game on tv or anything and start cheering (I'd feel like an idiot), but it's fun to wear and makes me feel hot!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Admittedly, I'm new to CDing and a bit clueless. I spent part of the Saturday watching football games. The rest was spent having something to do with CDing: on line, dressing, and working on pictures of me, a la femme. That's typical of my last couple weeks. 75% of my spare time dealing with some aspect of CDing, and 25% watching sports. Does anyone else watch sports? Or does your interest wane is you femanize?
    Hello, I don't really want televised sport.

However, since I am into martial arts, I sometimes watch UFC.

Angela

Sports

Why wouldn't we?

Platinum Member
    goooooooooooooooooooo pat's.....................

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Admittedly, I'm new to CDing and a bit clueless. I spent part of the Saturday watching football games. The rest was spent having something to do with CDing: on line, dressing, and working on pictures of me, a la femme. That's typical of my last couple weeks. 75% of my spare time dealing with some aspect of CDing, and 25% watching sports. Does anyone else watch sports? Or does your interest wane is you femanize?
    I always love to watch the Dallas Cowboys play&really love to look at the
    Cheerleaders&dream of wearing one of those uniforms-the vest,blouse&shorts/w
    pantyhose&white boots

Smile watching Sports

I fantasize of wearing a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform,as I
    watch the Dallas Cowboys play,enfemme.I fantasize about wearing
    the shorts,pantyhose,vest,blouse&boots.I'd love to know where I
    can have a custom uniform made,without the stars,just one that looks
    close to the real uniform?

Too funny!! Of coarse I watch sports!! What's wearing womens clothing have to do with that anyway?? Football on Sunday and Monday... Ice hockey any day.. I'm a complete vegetable during the summer and winter olympics...

And I play ice hockey twice a week, all year round!!

K
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by immike View Post
    I fantasize of wearing a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform,as I
    watch the Dallas Cowboys play,enfemme.I fantasize about wearing
    the shorts,pantyhose,vest,blouse&boots.I'd love to know where I
    can have a custom uniform made,without the stars,just one that looks
    close to the real uniform?
    I believe going on Ebay and doing a search for current and completed items will make all your dreams come true.

I copied this info from one of the completed listings:

"This Dallas cowboy 4 pc. costume set with spandex shorts and t-back underwear, shirt and vest. No cotton thread or inferior products. These outfits are made to last. THESE ARE VERY SEXY, They have been used by feature dancers for years. This one fits 38-46 in. hips,125 thru 160 lbs. OR you can send her your measurements and she will custom fit for you. Seemtress of over 28 years custom hand makes these for quality and fit. This is not a exact replica of the original cowboy outfit but is a simular style. The quality is comparable to the original. You can check our feedback on previous sales of these outfits. We have sold over 250 of these with only 4 resized, which was done at NO CHARGE!!! They ARE top quality. Any questions you may have CALL 'mom' Robbie at 806 352 8807. SHE CAN FIT ANY SIZE."

Now quit talking about it and order the costume already.
    Last edited by Tasha T; 11-06-2007 at 08:10 PM.

Baseball for me. Usually listen on radio because I cannot stand to watch it on television (way too many close-ups of the players faces, way too many crowd shots and waaaaay too much chatter from the announcers). Long suffering NY Mets fan......sigh.
    -Audrey

Nope, never was a sports fan, although I do love playing softball. That's the limit. Now I know a lot of GGs who love sports, but to each there own. I have too much other drama in my life to fit other into it. Well, I do relax in a particular TG chatroom now and then But when they start talking sports, I have to leave. OMG! Some of the gurls in there know more about players, games and stats than those guys at ESPN!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!