Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do CD's watch sports?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Do CD's watch sports?

Admittedly, I'm new to CDing and a bit clueless. I spent part of the Saturday watching football games. The rest was spent having something to do with CDing: on line, dressing, and working on pictures of me, a la femme. That's typical of my last couple weeks. 75% of my spare time dealing with some aspect of CDing, and 25% watching sports. Does anyone else watch sports? Or does your interest wane is you femanize?

I watch football always

I watch football also. I also play and watch golf. I watch golf wearing panthhose but wear man clothes playing. As it get colder, I will wear pantyhose under my pants and probably my one piece body shaper.

I share the same passion for sports as most non-CDing males. Rugby, soccer, tennis & skiing the main ones. I guess the only difference between myself and a non-CD male is that when I watch women's tennis I find myself wishing I was in their outfits!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahpectoris View Post
    I share the same passion for sports as most non-CDing males. Rugby, soccer, tennis & skiing the main ones. I guess the only difference between myself and a non-CD male is that when I watch women's tennis I find myself wishing I was in their outfits!
    could not agree more i love all sports and those tennis outfits... hmm
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar
    A very avid sports fan. When at a friends or relatives watching sports on TV I sometimes I wish I were home. At home when I watch sports, if in the day I have on sexy undies, hose and heels, as night approaches its baby doll gowns and heels.

I watch football- college and pro. I also watch a little baseball.

No sports for me. I probably spend 20% of my time on Joy (mostly here). But the rest of the time, you can find me in the shop, tinkering with my vehicles or sacrificing a board to the table-saw god.

Do not watch sports of any kind except live and then only Highschool or Little League. Anything else isn't a sport, it's a business, and not fit to be called a sport. In my mind even the Olymipics are beyond being called a sport these days. It would be my pleasure to see all "sports" and the idiodic sitcoms banned from the telly for all time.

As a side ?, i wonder how many marriages and families are no longer together because one or the other of the heads of the household were glued to the telly when they should have been interacting with their family?

SarahLynn
    Last edited by SarahLynn; 09-30-2007 at 06:40 PM. Reason: (sp)

Absolutely love football- both pro and college, season ticket holder for WVU- my best buddy Plain Jane and I go to all the home games for WVU. The Steelers are my fav pro team, and also enjoy watching hockey. Hey lots of GG's watch and participate in sports. Besides it makes a good excuse to have a few and forget all the other issues of everyday life Today I was in full Chelsea mode wig and all, jersey, makeup Too bad the Steelers lost, as well as my beloved Mountaineers on Friday- we will do better next week

watching sports

I love watching sports. football collage football and basketball.I'm a high school basketball referee, ride dirt bikes, fish, hunt.
    Lynette

My wife and I love football, Pro and College. We have season tickets to Kentucty, go cats, and make all the Pro Bowls. Favorite teams Colts and Steelers.
    Pamela

Nascar

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Thanks everyone!

OMIGOD! I think I've found my heaven! Crossdressing and sports! Go Bruins, go Trojans, Ducks, Lakers, Angels, Dodgers, Chivas and Galaxy! ( I know, soccer! But, we don't have pro football, so what the heck am I to do?)

Yep.

Or at least listen to the game on the radio while making sawdust in the garage / shop, running to the basement to catch a replay of a big play when possible.

Crossdressers are people, too!
    I'm sitting here, Sunday night, wearing panties and a front snapping, underwire bra, with my medium sized breast forms filling out my shirt nicely, as I watch the Giants and the Eagles.
    I have boobs, AND I understand the game, need I say more?

Another panty wearing racing fan. Never was into "stick and ball" type sports, but I'll watch anything with an engine race (or pull).

My interests don't change when I'm dressed. You won't catch me crawling under my truck in a skirt though. Wouldn't want to get clothes I care about dirty.

Do crossdressers watch sports?

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Admittedly, I'm new to CDing and a bit clueless. I spent part of the Saturday watching football games. The rest was spent having something to do with CDing: on line, dressing, and working on pictures of me, a la femme. That's typical of my last couple weeks. 75% of my spare time dealing with some aspect of CDing, and 25% watching sports. Does anyone else watch sports? Or does your interest wane is you femanize?
    I d say thats a big YES!!....i personelly like basketball..and being im from san antonio that would be my world champions SPURS..baby.....charlie...

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I hate watching sports and the fact that half of the television news time and newspaper pages is dedicated to sports. The only exception to this are major international sporting events such as the Olympics, World Cup Soccer and Grand Slam tennis tournaments. At work people think that I'm weird guy because of my lack of interest in sport. But of course they dont know that beneath my skin I am a woman....
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

My wife and I both love Football. We just got back from a road trip to watch the kidos High School team play. 41 to 14,,,,,,we won! Go Coogs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Of course. I love sports love nba and nfl. I'm a hardcore broncos fan hehe
    [SIZE="2"]VERONICA[/SIZE]

GO COLTS!!!!

i've been an NFL/NBA fan for a long time. i am happy to admit i've been a colts fan since they sneaked out of baltimore. i'm embarrassed to admit i'm a pacers fan. oh well - you can't win them all.

Sports are not my thing at all. Never really liked them. I enjoy playing badminton, or swimming, but watching sports, none of them entertain me. Which is kind of unfortunate, because my city is HUGE on hockey, and everyone is a senator's fan except for me.

I don't mind watching sports if I am at the arena or whatever, mostly just hockey, but I hate watching it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by veronicagurl85 View Post
    Of course. I love sports love nba and nfl. I'm a hardcore broncos fan hehe
    i'm sorry we (colts) just beat you. ;-) i had a very good friend who was a hard-core broncos fan (he grew up on denver). every time i watch the broncos i think of him.

I enjoy motorsports and baseball. I enjoy watching women's tennis and figure skating so I can check out the little skirts and their panties.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.