Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do CD's watch sports?

sports

I only watch PBR enjoy Bull ridding. I only wonder if there are any panty werers on the bulls

I watch all sports. Have been a jock most my life and have a B.A. and M.A. in physical education.

sports

of course - love hockey, baseball, and football; devils, yankees, and jets

I love sports! Especially going to University of Michigan football and hockey games (I am a season ticket holder for both). I am also a huge Chicago Cubs and Bears and Detroit Pistons and Red Wings fan. Go Blue!

In general I don't watch sports, whether live or on TV. The only exception would be if the National women's handball team was playing.

I do. I am a HUGE football fan. Patriots

And also a pretty big baseball fan Red Sox

i watch the phillies and football. Yesterday was a very long time coming. Phillies!!!!!!!!!!! sorry mutts errr mets

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Hate sports. Never watch it.

I'll watch any motorsport, particularly F1 and Touring Cars, Athletics, Rugby, Football sometimes, and many others, but I'd rather go out and play the sport myself.

Tony

Banned Read only
    Not me.
    I'd rather read a book, hide at work, work on the car, go fishing, go for a walk, practice witchcraft, ANYTHING but watch sports.

Imma Watches Sports in Girdles, Heels, and Hose

To Group:

While firmly girdled in multiple foundations, pantyhose and garter stockings, Imma watched Steve Spurrier win his last game.

Will most likely watch some more this weekend in same or similar configuration.

Why should GG get to wear all the nice smooth stuff?

Only part that is disliked by Imma are pinching earrings and hot wig!

For those of you wanting to see some pictures, go to clothing section and see Imma's stocking clad legs!

LOL

Imma

I am a HUGE nascar fan.

People think I'm weird too for not following sports. Playing the few I like is much more entertaining.

Rugby, rugby, and cricket, oh and fishing

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    Veronica,

Go Broncos! Our road trip took us to Las Cruses this weekend. Small World.

Hugs.

SandyR
    Wow yeah las cruces is close to my home well its like 45 mins away hehe. Would've been great to say hello hehe. And yes my broncos may have lost but I still love them. Oh wait I almost forgot I love ufc and pride fighting

Vero
    [SIZE="2"]VERONICA[/SIZE]

i watch sports...sometimes even enfemme like on Sunday night I watched a bit of the football game while all dressed up. We have a gay sports bar here in Atlanta, I have been down there with some of my Tgirl friends also. Thats fun! Being a chick at da sports bar!!!

GO CUBS
    Women's volleyball
    HOCKEY
    football

NASCAR RULESany nascar fans like tony stewart? thats who I follow never miss a race.I'm always dressed up in a skirt while watching the race the wife sits in her chair and snoozes. we like to watch iceskating and tennis like most of you I manlylove to dream of wearing the dance wear
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

wouldnt it be awsome to get together and dress up to watch a race and gossip (girl talk)?
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Love to watch sports

Absolutely CDers watch sports. I am watching football right now. I am very sports minded, love to hunt, fish, and other outdoor activities. Watching sports is for anybody.

Heck Yes

Hi I love to sit and watch the big game in my sexy lacy undies and those football players in those tight pants mmmmm
    Go Ravens
    Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

I have to admit Racing. Any kind of car racing, dirt tracks in particular. Not sprint cars, latemodels or modifieds. They are not on TV much, but when its on im there. Otherwise Nascar. Go Tony!!!

Soccer Mom Extraordinaire Dee Talbot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    But I have zero interest in sports least of all American football. All those guys running around for very short periods of time then taking a break seems kinda wimpy. Wearing incredibly tight pants and patting each other on the butts. Just doesn't seem very hetero to me. Face guard, mouth guard, what exactly are they guarding against?
    Can this GG chime in here? I have to say that, as Barb posted, she is not into sports AT ALL!!!!! She has recently made the effort to come out to the pitch to watch our children play soccer. Our youngest son was pleasantly astonished to see Dad there to watch his game. Team sports are just not Barb's thing. I, however, am a Soccer Fanatic. I can certainly understand how it must seem to be the sports fan on the opposite side of the "football widow" equation. I have seen that glazed look come into her eyes when I try to discuss the finer points of soccer.

And speaking of the finer points of soccer:
    Quote Originally Posted by JudithAnnMeadowsweet View Post
    As for football.....this "off side rule" can anyone explain it please?? (NO! REALLY don't bother!)
    Are you really sure you wouldn't like a quick tutorial? I can wax rhapsodic about the off side rule Just ask Barb.....She may not know soccer, but she knows her off side rule!!!!

Dee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you a crossdresser, screw the lemonade.......grab your bags and go shopping!!

new sports ??

I noticed no one said drag racing ...of course with a bunch of cders that might turn in to a whole new sport.....charlie...

Banned Read only
    MOTORSPORTS!

The list of various forms that I have NOT seen is person is 'way shorter than the list for what I have attended. Been to driving schools as well as helped maintain race cars...