Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do CD's watch sports?

Still a great fan of the "beautiful game": i.e. football. The global round ball variety of course!

When played at its best it exhibits individualism, team work, comradeship, professionalism,discipline and sheer energy all at the same time.

And I don't go along with all this sexist c**p that it's a blokes game and woman just can't get it. Look at the number of women who attend all the big games. In fact my old mum and her sisters, all in their eighties now, used to go and watch their local professional team when they were young all those years ago!

So if they can get it then so can a tg!

you would have seen some very unladylike behaviour from this bunny if you had been round my house this afternoon watching england beat australia in the rugby world cup!

mitch

I would rather watch a fashion makeover show or cartoons. Never have been into sports unless you count fishing.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I love watching football, basketball and baseball. I'd love to find a skimpy Charger Girl cheerleading outfit and some pom poms so I could watch the Chargers in style. Don't know where I could find some of those hot cheerleading outfits that would fit me well. I guess I'll just have to keep fantasizing.

Wink Imma Enjoyed Yesterday and Plans on Enjoying Today

To Group:

After watching football last night, Imma stayed dressed, girdled, and with locked on black patent CFMHH pumps for all night. This allowed Imma to set a new record for being girdled of twenty hours.

Had to remove fingernail polish this morning for some "drab" outside stuff. Got that all done and got girdled up, dressed up, and nails polished again.

Plenty of good football on today. Imma hopes to get some more good sleep tonight!

Imma has all ready posted maximum daily photographs in clothes forum. Imma will make some more photographs for posting tomorrow.

LOL

Imma

Been here a while member Billijo_06's Avatar
    [SIZE=3]I was, at one time, a huge Eagles fan but no more. I guess the only sports I care about is NASCAR and the Powerade Drag Racing series. I have always loved and been involved at some level with DRAG Racing. Could this be a sign???? [/SIZE]

Just some baseball.
    Ashleigh
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

I never watch sports I would much rather spend my time on getting dressed and doing my make up

Spent the weekend watching England/Australia Rugby on Saturday Morning, MSU throw the college Football game away on Saturday afternoon, Recorded the F1 Grand Prix & watched early Sunday Morning, watched the Tottenham v Liverpool football/soccer game on Sunday morning and the Redskins/Lions game on Sunday afternoon.....So I suppose that's a 'Yes I watch sports' from me !
    Hugs,

Christi

Sports fan

I crossdress and watch sports for me its NASCAR and college fooball unless of course there is a Saturday night NASCAR cup race on then the race will always in win out.

I doubt that my intersts are completely typical. I watch the Golf Channel a lot and I record and watch any motorcycle racing show I can find. I am an AVID golfer and a sport bike rider. I probably play too much when I should be working. My daylight hours are guy oriented. My nightime hours are CD oriented.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

No, just figureskating.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Sports!

Football and College Basketball which start in less than a week…
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by maryjanecapri View Post
    GO COLTS!!!!
    i'm embarrassed to admit i'm a pacers fan. oh well - you can't win them all.
    I'm to the point I am embarrassed to say I live in central Indiana because of the Pacers.

Love the Colts and all forms of motorsports, IRL/USAC/NASCAR. Drove sprint cars when I was younger and dumber, well at least younger.

Does my interest wane as I femanize? NO. Being a CD is part of who I am and dosen't stop me from enjoying sports or enything else I would like to do. Besides I've seen many beautiful GG's go crazy over their favorite sports team, and the cheer leaders, that's something else.

To all my girlfriends in Australia and New Zealand,

See you in four years

tee hee

Great post Priscilla,

Here's to Saturday......

"Swing Low.........
    Hugs,

Christi

I watch Hunting/fishing some time Nascar or NHRA drags or a baseball game now&then
    Angie

Talking

I watch the Buckeyes every Saturday and the Panthers when they are on. Living in Ohio makes it hard to catch Panther games.

Attachment 54956

[SIZE="4"]GO WINGS![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Tedi; 12-24-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!go Jeff Gordon!!!!!!!!go Balimore!!!!!!!

Just for the fun of it.

My dressing up takes on other forms. Cowboy Action Shooting where we dress like our favorate cowboy from the past, either tv or real person and shoot guns from the 1800's in a timed competition. Also like sailing in my 27' coastal cruiser. Lot of other things I'd like to do but have not the time or money to pursue.
    Billie

no sports gene

I was born with the shopping gene not the sports gene. If I did have any interest in sports, it disappeared many years ago while sitting on the bench constantly during Little League games. I guess that I can run better in high heels than in athletic shoes.

I do watch sports when it involves social situations--grandkids' sporting events, a mother-in-law who is a dyed-in-the-wool Twins fans, etc.

sports??

I was a sports writer for years. Played baseball forever.
    Still love the game (Go Blue Jays!)

Football's still OK, altho it's lost it's grip on me.
    Like hockey better now. Never was into basketball.

Golf? Na

Gen

Wink Imma Is Ready To Watch Some Sports Tonight

To Group:

Today, Imma got dressed to watch sports tonight in a pair of National-Style 88-Size 3X Soft Black pantyhose, a Rago 6210 Size 6X High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties, a long line bra with inserts, a women’s watch, bangles, beads, black hoop earrings, a blonde wig, red patent four inch high heeled Mary Jane shoes, a black turtleneck sweater, and a black denim skirt with a black leather belt with a two pronged buckle.

It has been a long time since Imma was able to wear this skirt and this belt.

For some photographs see the clothes section for today's posts. Imma even shaved legs for photographs today!

LOL

Imma