Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone dress you up when you were little?

My Aunt Jasmine dressed me as a girl when I was 11 years old.She dressed me in a pretty red top with a black skirt with Tan pantyhose and Black shoes.She also did my nails in a red color and make up on me.My aunt also combed my long hair like a girl's hairstyle.She did put earrings in my ears which I loved and still have to this day.I looked in the mirrior and told her I loooked beautiful which she totally agreed with me.

Mom dress me up for a play the boy scouts were putting on They needed a female for a part in the play and back in the 50s the Boy Scouts did not allow girls. So I was picked because we had cloths that would fit me at 12 yrs old I loved it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Just here to make freinds
    I guess that when I was around five - my older sister would have some of her friends over to play and they would dress me to look like her little sister - underwear, dresses, bobby pins, knee high socks and some makeup. I guess that I played along and would stay dressed all day long - kind of makes me wonder if I would have started dressing on my own or my sisters forced hand in the matter was the sole reason for my dressing today?
    Really enjoying this!!!

It never happened to me when I was younger. Now my wife will help to pick out my outfits and ask me to model them for her. It's a lot of fun.

Yes at 9

When I was 9 my Mom dressed me as a girl for Halloween I had expressed boredom at the fun of boy costuming I had done Pirate Ghost Skeleton etc so she said how about going as a girl and I "reluctantly" agreed I insisted on the correct underware and she had already bought a pantie and vest set and a lacy slip Best trick or treating ever
    Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

[SIZE="2"]When I was 5 my 2 sisters use to play dress up and they decided that they would include me since then 30 years later I still dress and they both know. Since one of them live with me. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

hi shelly, this is jill. i'm 62 and been dressing since i was 15. here is my story. when i was 7 my cousin dared my to wear panties and a dress. i took the dare and put on the girls clothes. i was scared but at the same time excited because i liked the way the panties felt on my skin. i had three older sisters so i could experiment with their clothes. i never dressed all the way until i was 15 and i was hooked. i loved playing a girl. i had a female friend in high school who would sometimes let me wear her panties and lipstick.at 16 i decided to go to a halloween party as a girl and my friend helped me feminize. it was kind of crude but the best i had at the time. she let me wear her panties, bra, and a pink party dress. she borrowed a wig that ended up being too big but i wore it anyway. for my boobs we filled balloons with cooking oil, and stuffed them into the bra.she also helped me with makeup, but even with all the clothes boobs and makeup, i didn't look feminine enough to be believable. the party was a success, and i won a prize for my "costume", but i still didn't come off as the girl i wanted to be. my friend moved with her family after high school and we lost touch, but after all these years i still have fond memories of my dress up times with her and the haloween party.
    still the wannabe girl, Jill

I was adopted when I was 2 years old. It was obvious right from the start that my mother wanted a little girl to play with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Shelly, ever since i can remember my late mother would dress me up in my older sisters clothes. This would happen on a weekly basis,on a Sunday evening, when my father was in chapel.I remember it as our treat as she would dress me in a green velvet dress with white patterned collar,pink knickers and vest, white socks and black sandals. As i got older this progressed to bra,pettycoat,stockings and girdle - and it has'nt changed since!!!! Unfortunately it stopped when i went to secondary school,or so she thought, as under my school uniform i would wear the girdle and stockings, but not on P.E.day!! I still do so to this day.

ALas... this only happened in my dreams... ~sigh~

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Yes, my sister dressed me up with makeup, skirt and blouse one halloween. Even teased my hair big. It was fun.

Mother always had me hold up the dresses to me that were made for my sisters.
    Last edited by Desiree2bababe; 10-03-2007 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Add

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Nope.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I was cast as Puck in a high-school production of Midsummer Night's Dream. Yellow tights, a green tunic to mid-thigh and something like ballet slippers. It felt so natural - and everyone thought that I was just playing the part.

I Blame my Mom

When I was born my mom dressed me like a girl, because they always wanted a girl. And everybody would say what a cute little girl. but 3yrs latter they had a girl, But mom still dressed me like one, and I even went to preschool dressed. then when I was 7 or 8 my sister would dresses me up like a girl. When my cousion came in, so we could all play. Then all of the sudden it stoped when i was 9yr. And mom said that crssdressing was wrong and that i dont need to do it. O well Im 20yr and I still belive im a girl and now that I am out of school I dont care to act more girly on a regular basics now, I REALLY WANT TO BE A GIRL NOW. But thats my story and I love it.

Pictures?

All I can say to all this is, where are the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    All I can say to all this is, where are the pictures?
    Good question. I have lots, somewhere. Thanks for asking, I intend to find those! I was the first baby in my mom's family for several years, so her youngest sister and my older cousing used to entertain themselves by dressimg me. I had nice long blonde hair, and they used to give me 'Tony Home Perms". Then I grew up, turned 6 years old, wnet to school and had to 'be a man'.
    I just remembered how i loved my mom's brown open-toed shoes, that I used to wear regularly, until I outgrew them in grade 4 or 5. But then I grew into my favourite bra, a strapless 36C that I know I wore more than my mom did. My Mom's oldest sister did a Swedish version of Charlie Chaplinthat was a local favourite, so I guess crossdressing runs in the family. w

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My first time of properly wearing girls clothes (as opposed to just sneaking into my Moms bedroom to try on one of her bras or skirts) was when I was 15. My first serious girlfriend dressed me up in her clothes "just for fun" in her bedroom when I went around her house one time. She thought it was funny and then added some eye makeup on me too. I was scared stiff at the time as her Mom could have come in at any moment.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Ronna's Evil Twin
    if they did it was before my memory but it might have changed me like that

Silver Member
    Well of course, my mother dressed me when I was little. As soon as I could get dressed by myself I did.

This has continued to this day. I still dress myself and hope to do so for many more years.

Stephenie

Silver Member
    Yes, my mother, who started dressing me in my older sisters outgrown clothes, from panties to dresses, including girl shoes, when I was 4 or 5. She demanded I also learn the art of housekeeping, laundry, and washing dishes. I became her "little sissy maid" until I was about 12 and she loved it. Maybe this is where I got my need to CD. Chari

I remember when i was 5 or six our freinds next door would invite us over and tell us kids to go down stairs and play. The older girls would always dress me up in all sorts of dresses, skirts, etc. I remember one time we were dressed up and there aunt and uncle came over and they introduced me as diane. i stayed dressed all day and even eat dinner with them. My mother was told about it and she thought it was funny. and I still dress today with my wife helping me now and even kept the name.
    Diane
    PLAY NICE SO WE ALL CAN ENJOY WHO WE ARE

I was 8 when a Nun turned me into a Angel for a Christmas Play. She rouged my cheeks and painted my lips ruby red- at the time I hated it. She caught me talking in class so she pinned a big pink Bow onto my head.

I was 12 WHen i got dolled up for the 1st time. When MOm was out I put her makeup and wear one of hers dresses.
    Chloe

No I started dressing at about 11 or 12 years old
    Angie

When I was about 3, my sister and cousin dressed me like a little baby girl. I went to a big reunion for my cousins grandfather, and my cousins cousins, who we would sometimes see over the years, recalled those times when they dressed me. It seems I'm always kidded about that time.

Later, I would try one womens clothes when the opportunity arose, but I don't remember doing it a lot. I do remember having fantasies about wearing womens underwear when I was very young.

Laura

I see a pattern here, For me it started when I was 5 or 6 I used to stay with my aunt and grandmother alot . I would sneek into my aunt's make-up while she was at work and put on lipstick and watch Sally Star. I remember a few times my mom would put a wig on me and some red lipstick she even took a pic of me brushing a dolls hair. One halloween she dressed me up as RaggdyAnn doll, little patent black girl school shoes, black and white dress with ruffles. bright red cheeks and of course red lipstick. I remember being so happy going out trick or treating like this. I was a pirate for a school halloween party and out came the red lipstick and now Mascara and eye shadow and liner, I was about 8 then. When I stayed with my mom about 10 or 12 yrs old I would get into her girtles and stockings and pantyhoses.
    The mascara that didn't wash off , thank got for todays make-up..

I started polishing my toes , I remember silver the most . @ 17 I went to live on my own and kept dressing, I was popular and have lots of friends the knock on the door and the memories of me running into the bathroom to wash off the make-up is all to well, I just know someone saw me running in my pantyhose and bra back then I wasn't a fast runner and the door was always unlocked
    and because of finding this site I have stepped to the next level of dressing Thanks