Thread: a funny thing happened at home last night

a funny thing happened at home last night

My wife is out of town for the week,so I was getting dressed up in some bits and pieces.Was wearing 3'' heels and was looking in the top of the wardrobe, couldnt see as the shelf was too high. I thought Ill stand on the 3 drawer dresser which holds my wifes lingerie by the bed.
    The dresser was a Ikea item and held my weight for about 10 seconds.
    It collapsed completly and I crashed to the floor twisting my ankle badly. I picked myself up and fell onto the bed, muttering f#*! F#*!my ankle was throbing in pain. The drawers were demolished,the top 2 drawers fell apart and bras, panties,slips and camisoles all in a heap on the floor, along with the light (still going) clock,photos and other things..
    the drawers I repaired as nothing broke, it just fell apart.Pretty well knew where everything went.was limping for a few hours, a couple of painkillers and I was ok. took it easy at work today.
    Can laugh now, but was worried at the time. Just glad I didnt bust my leg.
    Anyone else had experiences of crossdressing gone wrong at home?
    Cheers Mel.

Aspiring Member
    Your lucky the heels didn't leave imprints on the furniture. I've heard that high heels exert more pressure per square inch on the back heel than an elephant. Just something to remember.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Well that could have been one of the more spectacular ways of "coming out"!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Wouldn't sound like fun to me, but I guess to each their own.

Also, I probably would avoid climbing things with heels on.

They have a new invention for situations like that. It is called a ladder, or even a step stool. Seriously, according to OSHA statistics, there are more people killed or seriously injured in household falls than in any other kind of home accident. Please be more careful.

PS, remove the heels for climbing even if you have a ladder.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Can you picture yourself having to go to the emergency room in your high heels and panty hose?

Wow, I hope you are okay Hon. I went to the ER en femme one time when I collasped. No biggie really as they are all professionals and have seen it all. Just be careful. I hate getting hurt no matter what mode I'm in.

Platinum Member
    could have been a lot worse if you Had broken your leg ..............

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    Your lucky the heels didn't leave imprints on the furniture. I've heard that high heels exert more pressure per square inch on the back heel than an elephant. Just something to remember.
    Many many years ago, back when I was in high school, (early 1960's) the wrestling coach did not want to roll up the mats in the gym. The band had to rehearse in the gym and there was no way for our petite little band mistress to get to where the band was without walking across the mats.

She left a trail of punctures across the mat from her spiked high heels and that was the last time the wrestling coach refused to roll up the mats.

CE

Climbing on the furniture...in heels!

So...say the bottom of the heel of your cutest pumps is a graceful 1/4" x 1/4".
    And you've starved yourself to a bare 135 lbs. As you walk, and you momentarily you put all your weight on on one of those heels, you come down with no less than 2160 PSI!

Anyway, that's not the point. When I think that a couple of stray long wig hairs could get me in deep doo-doo, and it is probably similar for many others, all I can say is ...Please be careful!

[SIZE="3"]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm sorry for laughing so hatd but that was soooo funny to me because I did almost the same thing about 4 years ago. I do hope you are all right.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

A side note, I know this lady who's probably about 5 foot nothing in bare feet, but I've never seen her in less then 3 inch heels. She probably sleeps in them!
    Anyway, I saw her one day, outside, climbing an extension ladder leaned on her house, wearing her 3 inch heeled pumps! Now that's dedication to heels!
    If you're going to be climbing in heels, get a good stepladder!
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm sorry for laughing so hatd but that was soooo funny to me because I did almost the same thing about 4 years ago. I do hope you are all right.[/SIZE]
    I had to laugh when I read that, sorry! I live in a 2 story house. I have discovered that there r several ways to walk up stairs in heels. I'm working on a sexy, swing my hips, method at present. I HAVE nearly fallen on my face more than once.

I'm glad that you were OK.

Karen Sue

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    Never had the pleasuer of demolishing a dresser but in the event you did end up in a cast, it would be a justifable escuse to wear a skirt or dress. Just glad you did'nt get hurt any worse. I fell off a large farm tractor in my night gown one night rescueing it from a grass fire on night. Wrench my ankle really bad so I know how it feels.. Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

It is wonderful to hear from a true sister. I thought I was the only one capable of doing something that stupid.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.