Thread: credit card

credit card

was out shopping enfem and was at local dept store and had made a purchase when the sa asked if would like to apply for a credit card. said yes. she asked for my driver license, took one look and asked if my name that was on the license and said yes. i asked if she if knew if that i was a man dressed as a lady. she said not untill she asked about my name. made me fell good because i didnt think that i looked girl. it just made my day.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Nice!

Did you have a Fem name put on your application?
    DonnaT

name

just my male name on it
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes

What a major confidence booster Sue Ellan If you hadn,t shown her your licence she would never have known!!

Cool!!!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Fantastic!!! Like I've said before. just look at all the different types of women you see at the store. There isn't any thing special, like a sign around their neck, that makes sure everyone know they are women....BJ

Quote Originally Posted by sue ellan View Post
    i asked if she if knew if that i was a man dressed as a lady. she said not untill she asked about my name. made me fell good because i didnt think that i looked girl. it just made my day.
    sue ellan

Wow! What a compliment! I hope you thanked her!

But I would have asked to have your Femme name put on the card. What would it hurt, even if she said no?

Hugs, Lori

All of these stores have daily quotas on how many credit cards they are supposed to get from customers. At some stores, there is a cash bonus for the SA for getting the customer to sign up for the card.

Does anyone really think that the SA cares that you are a cd? All he/she is concerned with is that you apply for the card. You could be an martian or be Shrek himself--the only thing that SA is concerned about is that your SSAN matches your ID and you sign up for their credit card.

Jodi