Thread: Being Outted

Being Outted

Most of the guys already know about this because I went straight to the Club House because it was private and I didn't want this bitch to see it. Anyway, someone who knows me from other types of message boards...collectors boards...traced me somehow from youtube to here and then proceeded to go through all of my old posts just to out me to another online community that I hadn't come out to yet. A community I have been part of for the past 10 years. Pre-name change. Anyway, I can safely say now that they only ended up helping me out. haha I didn't want it to come out the way it did but now I am just relieved it is over with. I can be Taylor everywhere online now and it's nice. I think this person was an insanely jealous person and they just wanted to stir up shit to make me look bad. That or they are very phobic of anyone not like them. One of my friends pointed out that they must have been pretty infatuated with me to go through all those posts and trace me to all those different places. haha I'm sorry to say to you all that they may be lurking here to see what I say next. I'm sorry guys that I have no idea who this person is. They were too coward to ever tell me. If I do find out I will get their I.P addy. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that it has been a rough week but now that the dust has settled I have realized there are more understanding people in the world than not. I still have all my friends. Of course they are going to take some time getting used to the name change but a whole bunch of them are already getting it. Thanks to everyone who knew about this and offered support. I will be building a new youttube account again. I actually have all of my videos saved to my computer so it is not going to be a big deal. Anyway, again, thanks for your friendship. It means a lot to me.

Platinum Member
    YAY! for you to rise above the idiot Taylor, i am very proud of you, and im so happy your other friends have been so accepting

I'm glad you've made everyone aware Taylor and it is nice to see you back. Whoever it is/was obviously leads a very sad and lonely life, if all they can do is pray on people and try to make them miserable. Didn't work did it, it's done the opposite. I will say though, if it did turn out to be someone on this board, or if you the nasty piece of work that did it, is reading this, if you are a member, you won't be for long if I find out who you are. If not, and you're reading this, get a life and leave people alone you sad miserable

It's a shame this dimwit doesn't have the balls so to speak to tell you who they really are, that's just cowardness, lame, pathetic... I could go on, but I'm done wasting my key strokes on you, you're just a shame on you...

Oh, one more thing, change your email Taylor
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 10-02-2007 at 03:09 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hi Taylor

I am sorry to hear some people are so small minded

It is good that your friends are suporting you

Nice to see you are strong enough to rise above them
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Oh, one more thing, change your email Taylor
    yes i agree change it!! to one u cant be traced to....ie not 'her' name

It never ceases to amaze me how much time some individuals have to spend on malicious stupidity... They must truly be the most boring vacuous creatures ever spawned with nothing but a dreary desert of a life and the dull scratching of bile and vitriol for company...

*cough*

All strength to you Taylor my boy... have a from me
    Der TranssexuellauĂźenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Glad to hear you came out on top, Taylor (bad pun not intended) and that all of your online friends seem to have supported you. Now have and forget about that worthless piece of @#(*$#!@!!.

Worthless piece of shit comes to mind... there, I said it... scumbag of the earth...

sorry :blushing:
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    I'm glad you're feeling better, Taylor.

With apologies to Poc, I'm going to give you something I usually give him:

[strumpet blast!] Taylor The Brave!

I got outed by a guy who stalked me for a bit too. It was an eye-opening experience.

People who were already my friends had a chance to show that by standing up with me. It doesn't hurt that their doing this made the guy who outed me look like an utter fool.

People who weren't friends said some nasty things online. That was also helpful; when they do that, I have a chance to think of what to say, and it's made me more confident when I meet nasty people in person. And I've never had anyone be as nasty to my face as they have been online.

I hope the experience is the same or better for you.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Glad to hear things are better. Hang in there.

I'm so glad things have worked out Taylor. You had me worried for a while, I'm happy that you're doing okay. But that person is still a
    Story of my life –>

Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Glad it turned out positive for you. F**k that person, they should get a life!

You might talk to the administrators and see if they could locate the person by looking at who had traced all of your posts here. I'm sure there is a record on the server of what each account looks at. That person should be banned here!
    Sally

Good for you Taylor!

Man, what a pathetic useless waste of space that person is.
    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

I'm glad you've managed to turn a negative into a positive, Taylor. But it's not how any of us would want it to happen. Glad to see things are working out, but I hope that person gets what's coming to them and soon.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    but I hope that person gets what's coming to them and soon.
    Let me loose on them!!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-03-2007 at 10:16 AM.

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Makes me sad there are people like that in the world. I'm glad it worked out for you. Hopefully all your friends will see how immature she was.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    For all the trouble and effort this person went through to ATTEMPT to embarrass you was all in vain...

Perhaps thanks should be given to them for in all actuality helping you...seems that all that hard work has been a favor for you...It showed just how much support you have and exactly what a real ass this person really is...

Rise above the hate mongering that people like this harbor and try to grow and thank him/her for all their KIND support...

The moral of the story is that this person< if you want to classify them as such> assumed they could ruin your life...in this case assume made an ass of them, U showed what a real human being is all about...

GOOD FOR YOU...

I am feeling better about this now. I actually did thank this "anonymous" person publically on another forum. LOL

Hey bud, I just read your other thread and was confuzzled, but it all makes sense now after reading this thread. Sorry to hear people are doing these things to you, they are just immature pricks, who yes, are jealous, and have nothing better to do than to obviously try and ruin people's lives. Glad it kinda helped you out though, you can have the last laugh now.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I am so happy for ya dude. I remember when the EX outted me for spite....wasn't pretty but it did give me freedom to be me.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    I am so happy for ya dude. I remember when the EX outted me for spite....wasn't pretty but it did give me freedom to be me.

Emily Ann
    Good for YOU, dude! Way to rise above!!! **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Thanks y'all! I am going to be spending the better part of this morning rebuilding my taylor youttube page. I will let y'all know when you can add me again. Much love!!