Thread: Walking in Heels

Walking in Heels

Here's a helpful video, ladies.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usrs6cm2vQg

I have no problem walking in heels I can't dress todat but I try this monday to see if it makes a difference
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAnneEvers View Post
    Here's a helpful video, ladies.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usrs6cm2vQg
    Thanks Carrie. "Photo Jug" has a rather cute one also.

Walking in heels is not difficult. Running in them - a bit more dangerous. Standing in them for hours though.... uh!!

Ashleigh
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Odly enough, I do have serious back problems, but walking in heels, Piece of cake. I love walking in heels. It actually feels very natural and apparently helps allign my spine so walking is no problem. Although, i do admit, when I am in heels I do walk with a more confident posture, and feel very sexy.

Interesting you should mention that. They help my back also. Anyone else???
    Ashleigh

Quote Originally Posted by CDBarbie View Post
    Odly enough, I do have serious back problems, but walking in heels, Piece of cake. I love walking in heels. It actually feels very natural and apparently helps allign my spine so walking is no problem. Although, i do admit, when I am in heels I do walk with a more confident posture, and feel very sexy.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

I think

they do help my posture

That's so weird. My back does feel okay after walking in heels but my feet do need a break from time to time. If I'm dressing for several hours I always slip them off when i'm sitting at the computer. Then I slip them back on when i need to walk to another room of my apartment.
    -Audrey

Wore mine about 5 hours today and loved it. They are only 3" or 3 1/2 " but I do feel I have better posture with them and of course they almost force you to walk femme. I usually add a little more motion to my arms and the natural sway they cause. Just wish I could find either WW or WWW in my local area. Thank gawd for the shoe stretchers I bought a while ago LOL.

any-one-said

practice-practice- Practice ??
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

walking in heels

Also remember to take small steps when walking in high heels, like a lady does. My wife cured my habit of taking large steps , by putting a pencil skirt on me, mid calf length and stitching up the split, so i could only take small steps when walking. I worked, after a few weeks , i was taking small steps without thinking. Now when out, my wife said i look like a lady when walking in high heels, its all down to the small details girls.

My feet and back kill me when wearing tennis shoes. 4- 4 1/2" heels help my posture, and when I wear them for many hours, I actually feel better.I have worn my 5" velvet pumps on a long (6 hour) shopping spree, and they felt great. Standing at work for only 1 hour in tennis shoes, and I am miserable. Go figure.

Hi my dear ladys,
    now, i don't have much problems anymore.The feeling goes better and better every minute i wear heels... I really enjoy the feeling...

Kisses,
    Mayliis
    Be female, act female, feel female. This is best ever. This is right to be beautiful and sweet. Womens are special!

Quote Originally Posted by My Lady Marsea View Post
    Wore mine about 5 hours today and loved it. They are only 3" or 3 1/2 " but I do feel I have better posture with them and of course they almost force you to walk femme. I usually add a little more motion to my arms and the natural sway they cause. Just wish I could find either WW or WWW in my local area. Thank gawd for the shoe stretchers I bought a while ago LOL.
    I have high insteps, and I broke a toe so have a slightly swollen big toe joint. I found that, for manmade materials, i put on a thicker pair of socks, like sport socks, warm the shoes with my heat gun (on low), and when they are still quite hot and pliable slip into them. Wear them with the sport socks until they are cool, and presto, custom fitted shoes. w.