Thread: Keeping Warm

Keeping Warm

My wife and her lady friend decided we needed to go into town and go to the mall and perhaps a movie.
    Now I have been dressing nearly full time since last May and this is the first time I have encounter this problem.
    I wore a suit with hose and pumps, and I tell ya, by the time I got into the mall, I thought I was going to freeze.
    I had forgotten that Pantyhose aren't much of a windbreaker and skirt sure catches a lot of wind.
    I think next time I'm either going to wear the pants that go with the suit or wear a full length skirt.
    I know this isn't that important, I just wanted to put it in as a warning to those going out in a skirt for the first time.
    Krysten
    Last edited by Krystenw; 06-24-2008 at 11:46 PM.

Aspiring Member
    It's gettin chilly here too. I get cold easily, wont see me in a skirt in the winter!!! brrr

I love to wear *my* flared blue *JEANS*
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

keeping warm

Krysten in the winter my skirts are long and the material heavier. Then if that is not enough, I wear tights and warm boots. That generally keeps me pretty warm.

Eileen

Thanks

That's a great Idea Ileen, I'll keep it in mind.
    BTW you look lovely, I wish I could grow my hair like that.
    Krysten

Getting cold

Quote Originally Posted by Krystenw View Post
    My wife and her lady friend decided we needed to go into town and go to the mall and perhaps a movie.
    Now I have been dressing nearly full time since last May and this is the first time I have encounter this problem.
    I wore a suit with hose and pumps, and I tell ya, by the time I got into the mall, I thought I was going to freeze.
    I had forgotten that Pantyhose aren't much of a windbreaker and skirt sure catches a lot of wind.
    I think next time I'm either going to wear the pants that go with the suit or wear a full length skirt.
    I know this isn't that important, I just wanted to put it in as a warning to those going out in a skirt for the first time.
    Krysten
    The good thing about going out in the cold, the little guy hides and one less thing to worry about, How lovely you look, Charolette

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    In the winter I wear thick black pantyhose with a denim skirt and just below the knee boots.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

You look 100% passable very femme. I wear a long womens coat, or I try to park closer, easier said than done. anyway you look lovely.

Love my skirts all year. I wear tights and boots come winter, which seems to do the trick for me. I don't really mind cold too much, since our shop has no heat. I get used to cool, and to me, it feels great. Nice to not have sweat dripping from under my bra and forms.

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    I grew up in New England so cold air is not all that much a problem. I love that hose do make your legs feel warmer although how much depends on wind and wind chill. My only concession to the cold months is to wear a heavier dreee/skirt/top and a jacket or coat. While I do have two pair of women's jeans and a pair of denim shorts, I tend to avoid wearing pants en femme.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Keeping warm is not a problem for me. By the time I throw on enough makeup to hide the beard and then top it off with a wig, I WANT it cold outside!

After being out enfemme on Utah's Soldier Pass in February in a leather skirt, thigh highs, short slip.. Boots... 10 below zero and windy... Almost everywhere else seems warm to me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos