Thread: Things go on

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

Things go on

Ok so this is were I'm at now.

The last year has been a bit tough for me, the old guilt about my crossdressing creeped back. I had had just been thinking I was coping with my crossdressing and that evil little voice popped into my head. Personally, I think its was the come down after the pink fog ecstasty

But things are getting back on an even keel, found caring SO, we are talking about my crossdressing and she is being understandering. I think we have found a compromise which I'm happy about

I'm still a person of two halves but at least being fairer on myself

Why am I sharing this with you, well some of us have an easy, but most ride the rollercoaster, and I think I'm starting to enjoy the rollercoaster
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

The rollercoaster is fun, ups and downs and sometimes it can throw you inside out to !!! , glad you have found someone to share this part of your life with you x
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem