Thread: Number 1 of 1 step at at time

Number 1 of 1 step at at time

Number 2 coming up.

I have decided that it is time to tell my wife of 28 years. The other day, for the first time, we discussed gender issues and although very religious in her feelings about gay people, she realizes that everyone is part female and part male. She understands that there is a feminine side of me that she feels is part of the reasons she loves me so much. Great start!!

Now we are going to be off on another trip, together 24/7 for the next two months. I am determined to move to the next step, to let her know about my dressing. It may be awhile before I am able to get back here to let you know how it went but please wish me luck or whatever.

I hope I have the courage to follow through.

Love you all, Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

After only 28 years you're telling her? Be careful about rushing into things.
    Seriously, I hope things go well for both of you.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Good luck with that. I hope it goes ok for you and have a good trip when you go.
    Weeeeeeee

Have a good trip , and i hope it all works out for you x x
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Susy,

good luck! Hope all goes well.

although very religious in her feelings

hmm you better find out how the church your SO ,goes too feels about this topic first ..

my SO feels the same way now she is my ex

IMHO if you want to keep her .... say Nothing

ALL the very best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very best wishes.Knowing this site is censored,28 years,were you cd for all of them,b4,how did you hide your clothes,are you having a laugh,are you real.Is this true.If so i appoligise and wish you all the very best of good luck
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

QZ2
    I am standing at the same precipice. I am working up the courage to let my wife of 31 years know of my CD'ing. I have taken little steps, but I think I am coming to a major step in the near future. My best wishes to you. I hope your trip goes well. I will be looking forward to hearing how it is going. Good Luck,

Jaydee

Start by not packing any underpants and asking to borrow hers. It was my excuse the first time I wore female attire with her. It was funny because it was her idea when I told her I did not pack any.
    Kristen

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I wish you well and peace, whatever happens.
    There is always a next positive step.
    I hope you will always take them together !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by QZ2 View Post
    Number 2 coming up.

I have decided that it is time to tell my wife of 28 years. The other day, for the first time, we discussed gender issues and although very religious in her feelings about gay people, she realizes that everyone is part female and part male. She understands that there is a feminine side of me that she feels is part of the reasons she loves me so much. Great start!!

Now we are going to be off on another trip, together 24/7 for the next two months. I am determined to move to the next step, to let her know about my dressing. It may be awhile before I am able to get back here to let you know how it went but please wish me luck or whatever.
    I hope I have the courage to follow through.

Love you all, Susie
    Hello Susie!
    Wow! I know that everyone is all for saying it is good to be the person we are, true to ourselves and everything...but a wife of 28 years knows the person she married. Does she have any idea of your love of wearing woman's clothes? Will she take it well? Will she look differently at you in a bad way? If yoyu are one of the very lucky ones I have read her, maybe she will enjoy it. I know my wife would not accept it. So I must dress when I can. It would be great if she accepted it, very , very bad if she does not! Good luck my friend, but tred softly!

Repeated surveys here have shown that 45-50% of the respondents in this forum report having wives that are at least somewhat accepting.

Like everyone has said, good luck and have a really fun vacation!
    [SIZE="3"]XOXO,
    Summer[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit my Facebook site at:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...73&ref=profile

(My Space is so dull now!)