I see and feel Joy ! Then I look closer and "Ewwwww". LoL

You must be looking at me Joy !
    Hugs,

Christi

I see shauna the other woman.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Men r pigs

Guilty as charged!
    When I look in mirror and see Robert, I'm often unhappy with my image. A skinny old balding guy.

When I look in the mirror and see only Sherry, I'm often stunned! I must hide all traces of Robert to be satisfied. That stunner in the mirror is why I dress!
    myspace.com/robertsherry

what do i see

I see that which I have longed to be ever since I can remember. I see how far I have come and yet see how far I have to go before the image in the mirror completely matches the feelings and longings in my heart. Like most of us, a work in progress and a hopelessly complex melange of feelings and emotions all striving to come to some sort of acceptable balance between our fantasy world and the real world. The bottom line is I like what I see and the more I see it, the better I am for it. Now if I could just lose those last 20 pounds!!

Jenny L

Talking

I don't really look in the mirror because my goatee and mustache ruins the whole experience. I look down and see the clothes on me and thats all I need to feel beautiful.

Aspiring Member

I see

Myself only she is me and i am her and we are all together koo koo a choo

Suzy Ann!!

Who Do I See

I see a gorgeous African American Woman with Hot Red Hair & a Body to match. Then I put on my glasses & & Beyonce Welch - Off to Get My Eyewear Prescription Changed.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I dress with all the padding in place the breastforms on, makup on wig on pantyhose on I see a beautiful sexy woman in the mirror, I love the way I look enfemme, and it seems alot of GG's see that too, because I get alot of compliments from them. I was in a gas station this afternoon in male mode to get a drink, the cashier who has seen me enfemme many times before looked me up and down and told me that I look better as a woman than I do as a man, and then told me to get home and clean up get a dress on then come back, so I did, then I went back and she said now thats better, you look better as a woman. I have to agree with her.

I see everybody

When I look into the mirror
    I see the Girl I should have been
    I see the smile which I never have when I am male
    I see a me playing dress up with my two GG cousins when I was little
    I see all my GG friends in grade school who saw inside me as their friend
    I see my Moms face as she always wanted a daughter
    I see a more caring,understanding and Loving Parent to my two Daughters
    I see what the woman I date like the most about me, being in touch with my Feminine side

But most of all I see me smiling as this is the way I want to be.
    Joann0830:GE:

Silver Member
    No matter what the packaging, I see me becoming more of the real me and loving it!
    hugs2U, Chari

One of the most boring nights in my 'dressed' life was in a room with no mirrors...

I see me, and I'm impressed with how good i can look!

Banned Read only
    I see a fine looking woman, that turns me on.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I see someone completely different. If you saw me in drab you would understand why.......LOL.....Big LOL
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    What a great question! Isn't it a thrill to see the woman in the mirror? I could go on and on about that, but let me share a couple of experiences where I've been startled to see the man in the mirror.

One is when washing off makeup. A few times I've been in the state where I've gotten used to seeing the woman in the mirror and thinking of that as me, then had this startling experience in the bathroom. I see myself (woman) in the mirror, I bend over the sink to clean my face, and when I straighten up again and see my reflection, there's a man there!

And then one time was when I got a new wig that showed more of my face. My first couple of wigs had hair that kind of hung on the sides of my face, and I guess I had gotten used to thinking of that reflection as me, Sonia. Then I got a new wig with the hair curled back away from my face, so it was much more open look than any wig I had worn before. For a while with this new wig, it was like my brain wouldn't recognize the reflection as "Sonia", and so would then recognize it as the next closest match, "the guy."

Sonia

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Kiss View Post
    What a great question! Isn't it a thrill to see the woman in the mirror? I could go on and on about that, but let me share a couple of experiences where I've been startled to see the man in the mirror.

One is when washing off makeup. A few times I've been in the state where I've gotten used to seeing the woman in the mirror and thinking of that as me, then had this startling experience in the bathroom. I see myself (woman) in the mirror, I bend over the sink to clean my face, and when I straighten up again and see my reflection, there's a man there!

And then one time was when I got a new wig that showed more of my face. My first couple of wigs had hair that kind of hung on the sides of my face, and I guess I had gotten used to thinking of that reflection as me, Sonia. Then I got a new wig with the hair curled back away from my face, so it was much more open look than any wig I had worn before. For a while with this new wig, it was like my brain wouldn't recognize the reflection as "Sonia", and so would then recognize it as the next closest match, "the guy."

Sonia

Absolutely spot on with your answer thats exactly the way i feel , sometimes when i see "charllotes" reflection i cant believe thats me and what a great moment that is !
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Quote Originally Posted by christid66 View Post
    When I look in the mirror, I'd love to see a good looking convincing woman....but my eyes aren't that bad yet

LOL I know I look better when I take off my glasses and let my imagination run with the blurry image in front of it.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Depending on the photo, I see my mother, or one of my sisters. Sometimes I am surprised at the resemblence. Sometimes I am just pleased that I see someone who is more feminine than masculine.

Depending on the photo, sometimes I see my mother, or one of my sisters. Sometimes I am surprised at the resemblence. Sometimes I am just pleased that I see someone who is more feminine than masculine.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I see much the same way. When in full female mode I see the feminine "me". On a good day, with the right outfit, I am attracted to the image, but not excited by it. Even in male mode I sometimes see more of the woman than the man. Body image is a funny thing sometimes.
    Ditto for me too. I see "me" but I see more of what I feel inside. I always feel more feminine than I look that's why I like to wear women's clothes in (girly) boy mode to try to get the image and feeling more in line. En femme is the higher end of the scale of the visual manifestation of what I feel I am ... regarding my gender expression.

However, being en femme can have it's problems too because I can sometimes look in the mirror and think I look good and I like what I see, but then the next time I will be wearing the exact same outfit, wig, makeup etc and I think I look hideous and manly
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]The mirror is my friend, I see Kristen no matter how I'm dressed, the difference now is much less than it was in the past, as I wear my own hair longer and go out without the wigs, wear small hoop earring out in my pierced ears in drab, and am out in lowrise women's jeans all the time.

I was out one night to a keroke bar and was enjoying the music standing in front of the stage when in the mirror behind the performer I saw this interesting good looking woman in the mirror, when I turned to see where she was I found out it was me......made my night for I felt great after that.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 10-13-2007 at 05:33 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I like Sally's response.

I See ME!!!

I see Claire and i think she's a smasher!
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

If I take the time to dress right I see a lovely woman, someone I like to see, but a lot of the time I don’t spend enough time on my makeup or I put on the wrong outfit and bam, it hits me, look at that adams apple, or look at that farmers tan and so on and I just see the male me in a skirt.