Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you see

Who do you see

Hi all. I have just been looking through the various pictures of you all, and i wondered if like me when you look at yourself cross dressed who do you see ? do you still recognise the man or do you see something else?
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Well, I tend to see "her" in the mirror and to look at "her" with "her" eyes...

Let me explain: indeed when looking at the woman in the mirror, it is rather easy to see a woman, it only requires some practice with clothes, wig and make up to produce an image that looks rather faithfully as a woman.

However the male brain tends to look at this image of a woman with "male eyes", not as a woman would look at herself... Indeed I don't think that women often get turned on by their own image in the mirror...

Well it happens to me also that my image turns me on... , but I try more and more to pay attention to things that a real woman would look at in the mirror. Idon't always succeed, but I try hard...

Eugenie

I see me.

What do I see? Good question Charllote, I had to think about that one. I see the same person as Sal or Rich, just a different view maybe. I see a person who, after 60 years, is finally in touch with himself and happy for once.

I see there I someone ... me.
    Often I like what I see, sometimes I am not all too happy, but at least there is someone.
    That makes the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    .. Indeed I don't think that women often get turned on by their own image in the mirror...

I try more and more to pay attention to things that a real woman would look at in the mirror. I don't always succeed, but I try hard...

Eugenie
    Eugenie,

I loved your answer and want to comment - because of society making model type women the "desired" ones, most women do not see beauty in the mirror - they only see faults. ie.. I need to loose weight, my butt is too big, my boobs sag.. gravity works.

Maybe that is part of my attraction to cd'ers. Most of you ladies are proud of yourselves enough to WANT to post pictures all the time. Rarely does a gg look at a picture of herself and not comment negatively. And you give positive feedback.

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

I love all your answers .For me the acceptance part being able to pass is one i cant answer myself to my reflection as i see me , however if this helps all you ladies i do believe that in most casses people tend to see what the expect to see , and i see a hell of a lot of very good looking girls on here .
    Someone once said its all done with smoke and mirrors ( and a good wig!!)
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

After all these years of dressing, I guess I have developed two different images. When I look into the mirror (when dressed), I do not see the "man" as you stated. I do still see me, but not the "male" me. I see the "female" me. The same holds true for when I am not dressed. I see my male image reflecting back.

I see myself as I feel. The mirror does what it was invented to do.....reflect back an image. It just depends on what image I'm trying to portray.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Carlton View Post
    After all these years of dressing, I guess I have developed two different images. I see the "female" me. The same holds true for when I am not dressed. I see my male image reflecting back.
    I see much the same way. When in full female mode I see the feminine "me". On a good day, with the right outfit, I am attracted to the image, but not excited by it. Even in male mode I sometimes see more of the woman than the man. Body image is a funny thing sometimes.
    Sally

Mmmmmmm... I never really did see a boy... Just these eyes... I only ever really see my eyes.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Well to begin. I am not one of your daily posters but I do visit often....
    I tend to see how I feel; let me explain.
    When I am in a good mood and I want to go for a drive I see, a woman I believe I can be. When I feel odd and it was a struggle to get dressed, then I see the man in a dress and wondering what am I doing.......
    Lately I look beyond the dress, beyond the mirror so to say and ponder if this is all of me.... life's journey has brought me to this point and I am who I am.
    I read your post and I feel good, I read your post and I feel sad for we all conquer and lose but we all get back up to conquer again
    MY SISTERS ALL AND THE NORMAL ONES TOO......
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

Sadly when I look in the mirror, I see me, a male trying to be female. Once though, when I dressed and looked in the mirror, I saw my sister's face looking back, I could not believe how much I resembled her. I was very elated that day.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

What man? I see the Me I want to Be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A very good question

When I look in the mirror, when dressed enfem
    I see a prettier face
    I see a better figure
    I see a nicer smile
    I see a person more concerned about looking better

As a male,
    I see a blah face that needs a shave
    I see a slight pot belly
    I see a person that doesn't smile much
    I see a person that really doesn't much care how he looks

I see a different person that seems to enjoy life more, and has a different outlook on many things.

Often thought about this

I see my male self because that is what I am used to seeing, But if i walk away and turn around it is like Wow makes me feel all good inside that doesn't make alot of sense but it works *S* Darla

Platinum Member
    i see my better half ....

I like to see Debs...Sometimes i do..Sometimes i don,t..I think it all depends on what mood i,m in!!!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I look SO different from my male self, that I see another person entirely, although she looks a little bit like my sister at times.

Its only in the last two years of so that I actually get a handle on what "Marina" actually looks like. She appears to me as her own person.

I've only had a make-over and wig on once (at a dressing service), and although I didn't see it at the time, what I saw in the photos was an older version of my daughter!

Tony

When I look in the mirror, I'd love to see a good looking convincing woman....but my eyes aren't that bad yet
    Hugs,

Christi

I see Angie the other woman in the house
    Angie

I see a guy in a skirt and love it.

I see me but a more acceptable me,a more pretty me. A me that looks right

I also see my mother

It depends how far away I am from the mirror.

Honestly speaking, when I look in the mirror dressed I see the other side of me, the side that is hidden from the world at the moment.
    Last edited by Paula G; 10-14-2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Better way to express thought

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Andrea_girl;1036322]I see me but a more acceptable me,a more pretty me. A me that looks right

MY MOM NOT AS HOT AS ME
    WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY