Thread: Thought I'd Post some pics of me

Little TG Boi in training Damyin_Ryon's Avatar

Thought I'd Post some pics of me

Maybe I'll put some more on here at a later time. Have fun!
    "When the earth begins to rumble and all things are looking bad, you have to stop and think to yourself, can this get any worse, then the answer smacks you in the face when your sentenced to life on account of being nothing more than a programmed drone"

"When the earth begins to rumble and all things are looking bad, you have to stop and think to yourself, can this get any worse, then the answer smacks you in the face when your sentenced to life on account of being nothing more than a programmed drone"

Tristen Cox
    Wow Hey I know I'm in the wrong section but wow you look like a boy to me! Very good indeed. (You sure you're a girl?) naa couldn't be

Sometimes I wish I wasn't, then I realize that is doesn't matter because to the outside world I don't appear to be... thanks

Hi Damyin,

You got that boy scowl going, bro! I like the red tie -- real 'tude.

Don't EVER, ever give up being you.
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

US, oklahoma. (Not all of us are hicks down here)
    You look more guyish in the hat ><
    But still, lookin good!
    Come to the dark side... We have cookies.