Thread: Relaxing When The door Bell Rang

Relaxing When The door Bell Rang

I had come home form work and was cleaning up my yard when it started to rain. So I went in took a shower and shaved. Planing just to relax this evening. When the urge came over me to dress and put on so makeup before I made dinner. Since it has gotten cooler this med 40s I put on my denim skirt and a blue sweater with black hose and heels. I made dinner and decided to eat by the fireplace in the living room and watch TV. I was on my second glass of wine when the door bell rang it was about 6:30 so the lights are on and I'm sitting in front of the door so I knew they could see me. I got up and answer the door. It was 2 women trying to sell rug cleaning for a company.
    They said they I must be the lady of the house and ask if I wanted a one room rug cleaning for free. That they had just talk to some of my neighbors. We talk some more. Then I told them I had just had mine cleaned. They thank me for my time then they said " have a nice evening Mame"

Have any of you had any experiences like that? It felt so good after they left.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Just last halloween when I was handing out candies at the door. I was dressed in a female costume with (cheap crappy) wig and am sure I looked like a guy in costume. A neighbor who I never met before started talking to me and I answered several questions in normal male voice. When the conversation was over he says, "have a good night miss". I responded by laughing and saying "thanks".

Very relaxed indeed... I just have a panic attack because once it was my son who had (fortunately!) forgot his house key. A mad scramble ensued.