Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your monthly spend on girl stuff

Whats your monthly spend on girl stuff

Hi Girls

I wondered just how much money we girls spend on our girly selves to create our feminine illusion per month.

Just recently I have been spending about £50.00 or $100 mainly on clothes, I just can not resist buying skirts dresses or tops.

How about you

And what do you mainly buy
    1. clothes
    2. makeup
    3. perfume
    4. Jewelry
    or all 4

I only ever buy in the sales .. but tend to buy something once a week.

I have more mascaras than Boots !
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    I don't know exactly but I do know that I can't stop!!

I buy very often clothes and nice underwear... I spend also some on makeup and on other beauty products such as depilatory cream... I buy some jewelry, but not really expensive one...

I would say that this amounts to about between 50 and 100 dollars per month...

I tend to be a compulsive buyer... At times, I just can't resist getting my credit card out of my walet to buy a nice skirt or a beautiful top...

Eugenie

All 4

Since Ive been only wearing fem clothes, for about six months now, I'm always "shop-looking". That's kind of like window shopping, but, if I see something on sale and I like it, I'll buy it. Trying to build up my wardrobe.

One SA in a thrift shop, after I'd been looking for an hour, said "Is that all you could find?", when I only bought a skirt. I do a lot of looking.

I would say that I spend over $100 a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can keep costs down by stealing things off washing lines.

(It was a joke!)

( IT WAS A JOOOOOOOKE!!!!)

Too Much

Probably $50 or so. I really don't want to know.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki_t View Post
    I don't know exactly but I do know that I can't stop!!
    I am in the same boat as Nikki, and I think we are sinking. Most of my spending is on clothes, since I rarely wear makeup other than lipstick. I also do not use a lot of perfume.

But clothes!! Oh yes, can't stop buying and I already have way too many!

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Hi Gurls -Christie Ann Collier here!

Since I have a propensity to gain weight, I skip lunch every day and pocket the money which usually adds up to about $20 every week. I save the money, and about every three or four months, I go on a shopping spree with about $300 to spend.

It is amazing how may outfits you can buy for $300, and my sales girl at Dress Barn is always happy to see me because she knows that she will always get a big sale out of me.

Truth is that I think I have more clothes now than my wife does. If I could only wear them whenever I wanted I would be in heaven!

Hugs,

Christie Ann

http://flickr.com/photos/c_colliertv

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    I'm a cheapskate, femme or not, so you don't wanna know. <grin>
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Smile

J C Penneys is having a big sale this Sunday so I will probably do a bit of shopping. I have also found many nice things at the thrift stores here and 20 dollars goes a long ways.
    Jolene

Silver Member
    I've always got an urge to shop, mostly for clothes and jewelry. I found it's good to have all the basic colors in skirts, tops, and dresses. Then add accessories to compliment and complete the outfit. I spend about $100 per month, but sadly don't get out too often to show off my wardrobe.
    Chari

Probably $50 -$100 a month!
    Mostly panties and bras!!!!!!!

a gilr has to live with in her means even if she has to borrow to do it

susie

Platinum Member
    all 4 ... after a summer of not driving and not shopping lets say i am making up for it.. and i don't think i want to know how much i spend lol....

If I have the money - I spend it. I never spend into debt. I can go without spending anything if I don't see anything I like or doing $436 a week in skirt suit if I like 'em.

I'm happy with my small jewelry collection and don't need more!

There seems to be a pattern developing here. I also spend around $100 a month on all four items, sometimes a bit more when I find something that I really like.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I know that as the SO of a cder I have stopped @ Wally world and Sally's and spent just $20-30 on cosmetics in an effort to help my husband with his hobby. He already has one wig but hoping to get more. As for clothing, he only has a few pair of shoes/boots, some nightgowns and panties (he uses all my clothes currently) but I told him we get him some at the Goodwill and hit the Dept. store clearance rack - Like Susie said "a girl has to live in her means" and I am trying sooooo hard to be supportive but gotta keep spending on the downlow for now and since only he & I know, he doesn't need fancy party duds or anything.
    Tray

Bra and panty set, $33.99
    Mascara, $8.99
    Denim miniskirt, $34.95
    Feeling all girly, priceless!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Bra and panty set, $33.99
    Mascara, $8.99
    Denim miniskirt, $34.95
    Feeling all girly, priceless!
    thats the one i was looking for ....lol....charlie...

Just depends. If I see something lacey or just plain cute, I get it. I have been known to spend 100-200 a month.
    Ashleigh
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Lipstick junkie

Can't help it... EVERY TIME I get anything from an online store (Amazon, Drugstore.com, etc.), I always add in one or two lipsticks. Do this about once a week. Think I'm forever trying to find the PERFECT lipstick, knowing always that I'm hoping to somehow find that perfect shade of red/pick/coral that also has that scent of yesterday's lipsticks... like the ones I first brought to my lips way back when, back when my young teenage hand so trembled within its silent desires. (Actually, I know full well the lipstick I speak of. It was my mother's Avon Periwinkle Pink. Sadly, it's long gone now, but it's scent still lingers. Its fragrance spoke of such womanhood for me. And pressing it to my lips... Good lord, it meant so much. It gave me life!)

But to answer the question, I guess I spend about $150 a month, mostly on makeup and new clothes. Not so much on lingerie these days. Got plenty of that!

Robyn
    P.S. I have found a pretty close facsimile to that avon lipstick: Estee Lauder's Polished Performance Lipstick Woodland Rose. It's my number one lipstick these days! A wonderful red-coral, with that scent I spoke of. Found here.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    You can keep costs down by stealing things off washing lines.

( IT WAS A JOOOOOOOKE!!!!)
    Hey - what a great idea to keep the costs down, but such a pity there's never any make up left on the washing lines !

Now that I'm out shopping en-femme, combined with my late discovery of E-Bay my spending is out of control. I spent just over $2000 in 2 months on E-Bay and around $400 these last few weeks in the shops, but I saved a fortune since there were sales on at the time.

I'd hope to keep it to around $100 a month in the future - and so does my bank.

Well I'm still recovering from my last purge, so I'm spending way to much. But here shortly I'll be back to normal. Probably about $50 to $75

Tooo much!!!