Thread: Do Xdressers get into the ZONE

Do Xdressers get into the ZONE

Last November I joined this site and for a few months I was in the zone, Not one day went by without me thinking ,looking ,wanting or reading about xdressing . Sure I didn't do it every day. Then summer comes , I still dressed at times but the fire just isn't there. Well here comes fall and I find myself on this site everyday, thinking, doing ,wanting to act female daily. Is it just me but it seems ever since I shaved my legs a few weeks ago , it is as if I was transformed back to girl mode I know there's a link somewhere cause it is happening all over again..and I love it!!! Could there be release of Hormones when we dress that builds up and stores in our bodies!!! I just know that there's a scientific explaination.

Only recently (just before finding / joining this site) I started to get more in touch with my femme side and found Darissa. Now I'm more into shaving and dressing then ever before. For years I was only interested in lingerie and only barely touched on wearing stuff like dresses at different periods of time.

Previous to joining this site I never talked to any crossdressers (that I know about ) or read much about crossdressing. This site has really opened up my view of the crossdressing world and I think I've finally gotten into the end zone, where I will no longer purge or feel guilty about dressing the way that I want. Now I find I'm thinking about girly stuff daily.

I'm not sure about the 'release of hormones' you mentioned Denise, but I've never felt so femme before and I even feel femme when in male clothes (I suppose the pantyhose n panties underneath help ). Maybe somebody spiked my coffee.
    Weeeeeeee

I found this site about the same time my CDing took a turn upward. It has helped me with my struggles and now I go out dressed, joined the local Tri_Ess group, and now my wife even knows. I give this site and a couple others full credit for all of it. I have found new freinds here and hope I have helped others where I was and now at.

Before joining this site i crossdressed occasionally....Since joining this site i crossdress nearly every day! I,ve also started shaving my legs and chest and going shopping for girly things as often as i can. I,ve also started working on developing a more feminine voice and spend a lot of effort on getting my makeup right!! In short i think i,m trying to make myself "appear female"..So yes ..I,m in the zone

Before coming across this site I was dressing as often as I could - I've always been like that.

Since I've been a part of this lovely site I have far more fun, get to go out in public and take even more care for the right look.

Its all your fault. I used to wear panties only but since I found this site, and a co-worker who was into the gay-les crowd, I find myself dressing fully every day. Thanks, girls.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Vive la difference

We are all different from each other. We are even different from ourselves yesterday and last week and a month ago. Sometimes I go in male mode for weeks at a time and sometimes I am femme, by dressing or just internally, on a daily basis. The male times are good because it usually means that I am pursuing my favorite outdoor pursuits and that things are going well at work. The female times are good because it probably means that I have more time for contemplation, to pamper myself and to enjoy my relationships.

Each day, I try to make the most of the self that woke up that morning, whatever zone that takes me to. You might all try it too.

I dress a few hours 5 day a week and wear pantie 7 day a week (except at work) and think about it just about 24/7 hun
    Angie