Thread: How to find your perfect size on the web

How to find your perfect size on the web

There's an amazing new site called www.fitme.com that you can use to find out what sizes you wear at dozens of stores - from JC Penney to Talbot's, and many I've never even heard of. After you get a user name, you load a ton of measurements into the computer - who knew I had an upper hip and a lower hip size? Of course I did it with my padded all-in-one, under a cute skirt and sweater, it was kind of a turn on just putting down all my sizes. Then you can plug in dresses, tops, etc and find out your perfect size at any store or catalogue you want. Now I know where to shop and what to look for.

Here's a link to the site

Thanks

Always appreciate these links ...