Thread: Children

Little TG Boi in training Damyin_Ryon's Avatar

Question Children

So, just wondering... do any of you have kids/plan to have kids, and if you do, would you have them call you mom or dad?

Being that I act in the role of the male, and look the role of the male, my step children call me dad, and even in school, when they have to write about their family, I am their mother's boyfriend, not girlfriend... anyone else have the same thing going on???
    "When the earth begins to rumble and all things are looking bad, you have to stop and think to yourself, can this get any worse, then the answer smacks you in the face when your sentenced to life on account of being nothing more than a programmed drone"

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I don't have any kids but would absolutely love to. I want 3, two boys and a girl.

As for what they would call me... I'm not exactly sure. Of course, I would be having the kids since I'm hetero lol

My girlfriend (a MTF TS named Dianne (born as David)) is up for having kids. She's already got some (5-- 2 of them stepkids) but they are all older than me. She's trying to get them to call her Dianne but without too much luck.

So basically, I suppose that I would ultimately have to be mum first, then dad if I so choose. Really I consider myself to be a transvestite but Di thinks I'm TS. Who knows, I could be TS. I haven't exactly had a ton of time to think about it yet.

I think I'd like to be a daddy
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

children

my son is 10 and i have been wearing pantyhose since i was 12, im 42 now u do the math. i am not going to stop wearing for anyone, my son knows i dress, he said he dont mind me wearing pantyhose but he dont like when i dress fully around him.

Little TG Boi in training Damyin_Ryon's Avatar
    My children don't know the "extent" of how much I dress, I guess that's because explaining to them that their mother's GIRLfriend has a penis is something that they wouldn't understand. The only time they would find out about that anyways is if they walked into the bathrom on me, which the 6 year old did this morning, which made me jump and piss on my shoes... the joys of boyhood.... dam kids....
    "When the earth begins to rumble and all things are looking bad, you have to stop and think to yourself, can this get any worse, then the answer smacks you in the face when your sentenced to life on account of being nothing more than a programmed drone"

US, oklahoma. (Not all of us are hicks down here)
    Personally, I don't plan on having any kids. But if I did, i'd probably have them call me their brother or something. lol. (If I mary a guy, I don't want their peers or teachers to think that the kid is being raised by two men.) Either that or cousin or uncle. I hate being refered to as Miss, Ma'am, etc. Just jerks my chain...
    Come to the dark side... We have cookies.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Yeah-- I HATE being called anything female. I can deal with it if it's people I know, who know I'm a girl but when people I don't know (waiters, etc.) call me miss or whatever it makes me want to tear my hair out.

But I don't have any problem with anyone thinking my kids were being raised by two guys. Then again, I don't REALLY have a problem with people knowing I'm a girl. I just want them to know I'm TG is all.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

When I raise children, I'm going to be just "daddy" to them. There really isn't anything female about me. I think I'll let my children know once they are old enough to grasp me being a female at one time. But I would still expect the same sort of respect from them and prefer they continued to call me Dad.

US, oklahoma. (Not all of us are hicks down here)
    Back in middle school, people used to call me 'Sir'. I enjoyed it XP
    Then, when I entered high school, I got the name "Sam". It was the name my parents were going to name me if I were born male. (Sadly, I wasn't) Now, they just call me by my real name or just Kris. Prefer Kris, since it's a more male sounding name. ><
    Come to the dark side... We have cookies.