Thread: I am so excited

I am so excited

I don’t want to sound like I am bragging I am just so excited I could burst. To make a super long story short I will just summarize. I have been struggling for years with acceptance. Finally in July of this year I dressed completely with the approval and assistance of my wife. Since that time I have dressed one more time. I have worn panties often but not too much else. My wife said she is OK with it but doesn’t want dressing up all the time.

Yesterday after a crappy Monday I came home and dressed for myself. During the process I used some of my wife’s makeup this morning she noticed I used it and questioned me about it. I deigned it smirking the whole time. She just laughed it off.

As we were getting ready for work we were talking about how we are going to be alone all night on Wednesday and she suggested we have a “soft” night. She told me she will give each of us a pedicure and we will wear soft nightgowns. I can wear makeup and perfume if I want to. After our evening she said we can give each other a massage and then have sex.

As you can imagine I am about to burst. The best part is.. It’s her idea. She even called me her best girlfriend. I know she is only OK with crossdressing and I am sure part of her is only doing it for me I can only hope she is getting used to the idea and is less threatened by it. I know she was threatened when I first opened up to her about it. That was a hard time in life.

Well that is what’s going on with me. Thanks for letting me share with all of you. Maybe someday I will actually meet and talk to someone in person about dressing. For right now this page and my wife are all I am ready for. I am not ready to “come out”..
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Excited!!!!! you dang well should be. Bragging. It's your right to and I don't blame ya one little bit. Right now I'd say it's great to be you. Enjoy every second of your night and don't forget to show your wife how much the night ment to you.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Mature Crossdresser Carol Panty's Avatar

You lucky Girl

I was thrilled to read your post. I so envy you having your wife except who you are, and both of you being able to enjoy together the gifts that us girls have to share...I do hope to post a similar message someday...untill then...enjoy the girl within...

Just here to make freinds
    Killer - have fun with it before she changes her mind!!!!!
    Really enjoying this!!!

I just recently had a similar experience with my SO. After the initial shock of his coming out -I knew he dressed some, but up till 9-26-07 we really didn't discuss it much except for my snide comments here and there, we basically had the don't ask/don't tell - don't discuss/it doesn't exist policy (my issues with the dressing was simply that I married a man & have no desire to be with a woman and in my own twisted little mind I always thought (NO OFFENSE MEANT HERE) that if you wanted to wear woman's clothing you wanted to be a woman I'VE HAVE LEARNED SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FROM THIS SITE and others in tha last month, but anyway, on Saturday we kinda had a little bit of a girls day. Since we were "Kid free", we did a little shopping, had a meal out & then came home to try on our goods. Then, I shocked him by telling him to sit on the toilet while I did his face (this after I told him I was no ways near this point just a little over a week ago) so we had such a nice time that I hope your "girls day" will be just as good for the 2 of you!
    Tray

Sounds like you both will have a good time. Enjoy it. Me and my wife have had girls a couple of times and it has a lot of fun. We did our make up and nails and them the massage. It great to be able to play with you SO. Again have fun.

Rhonda

Brag away hun that great you go girl
    Angie

Rhonda in dallas.......Would you PM me please.

That's right, you brag if you want because we think that is absolutely brilliant! She sounds like an awesome girl and I hope the two of you have a great time. Id be excited too. You go girl!
    Weeeeeeee

It’s nearly time, there have been some developments but nothing too bad. Rather that have a nice dinner in we decided to go out for dinner. I told her we could just play when we got home. She said that would be great. I told her I was going to dress under my boy clothes. Her answer to that was Ok. I picked out a white camisole and matching panties. She asked that I shave everything under my panties (witch I did of course). We are going to discuss how and when would be a good time to shave our legs. We figured it a good time because short pants weather is behind us now.

Rhonda I am not sure what PM is so I am not sure I know what you’re asking for sorry. So that is the latest update. In 2 hours I will be enjoying myself and my wife. We will be getting to know the real us. The us with no secrets!
    :blushing:
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar
    good for you girl have fun -----i would
    WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY

Wow, I'm excited that you're excited.

Be safe, sane and have lots of gurly time together!

Katie