Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I am so jealous, you guys have such a wonderful, supportive and loving vibe here.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

I am so jealous, you guys have such a wonderful, supportive and loving vibe here.

The great thing I see with regards to the Transmasculine forum.

When I read your threads and posts I can really enjoy the comraderie. You guys are the best with each other, and with the occassional MTF visitor.

I see so much loving support, and I also see the great rough housing that can only happen amongst true friends.

In my culture, when you are really close and tight friends you engage in playful insults, which shows the level of confidence you have in each others friendship which insecurity would never allow for.

You guys are so fortunate.

Thank you for letting me visit.
    Last edited by Lovely Rita; 10-16-2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: forget it, I changed my mind.......lol
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    I've noticed this too.

Your name suits you, Rita....You really ARE lovely.... Thanks for what you said, it is much appreciated. And you, too Nikki....We do have fun in here....Please come and join us often! <<<bowing>>> **Sir Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Your name suits you, Rita....You really ARE lovely.... Thanks for what you said, it is much appreciated. And you, too Nikki....We do have fun in here....Please come and join us often! <<<bowing>>> **Sir Trey**
    Scared. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm sticking my nose where it don't belong.

We don't bite in here....well, Kieron IS a bulldog, but he's really just a cuddly little puppy at heart.....<<<ducking, I know he's going to throw something at Me>>> **Trey** (who is about to go and enter the witness protection program....LOL)
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by nikki_t View Post
    Scared. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm sticking my nose where it don't belong.
    The guys are great, welcoming and kewl to hang out with and they don't bite... well not hard... well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does....

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

I agree the guys are great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    The guys are great, welcoming and kewl to hang out with and they don't bite... well not hard... well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does....

One of the best times I have ever had was here in Transmasculine.

Warmest welcome I ever got.

Thanks Guys
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I wouldn't know....he wouldn't DARE bite ME....LOL

One of the best times I have ever had was here in Transmasculine.

Warmest welcome I ever got.
    Then by all means, come back anytime....
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    We don't bite in here....well, Kieron IS a bulldog, but he's really just a cuddly little puppy at heart.....<<<ducking, I know he's going to throw something at Me>>> **Trey** (who is about to go and enter the witness protection program....LOL)

Yeah, I'm kinda scared of Kieron... I have arms like wet noodles.

Quote Originally Posted by nikki_t View Post
    Yeah, I'm kinda scared of Kieron... I have arms like wet noodles.
    Nah, he just barks a lot.....sometimes a REAL lot....but he won't bite you, I promise!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Where's the fun in no biting?

I admit, I love the atmosphere here too. Although my s/o is on the site as well, I don't really venture into the MtF because there's just so many ladies there, so many posts, it's overwhelming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Quote Originally Posted by TierganShaw View Post

I admit, I love the atmosphere here too. Although my s/o is on the site as well, I don't really venture into the MtF because there's just so many ladies there, so many posts, it's overwhelming.
    Okay....I will go so far as to say that Kieron might NIP every now and then...but he doesn't really BITE....I mean, no big chunks of flesh or anything (wait till he logs on and sees this....I will, by then, hopefully, have a new identity in the witness protection program...but, I digress....)...I pretty much stay here, too...It can be overwhelming and there is a lot to read....we are certainly not a BORING ship, that's for sure.....Aaaaarrrrgghhhh.
    Ever The Opportunist

I think he will kill us both... but it's ok... I don't care anymore I think I've lost the plot completely... going now... gone nuts...
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I could make a comment about that but I won't.

I think it's because there's a smaller number of FTMs here which is why there's comraderie. The posts and diversity on MTFs is a little overwhelming and arguments can easily flare up (as I've discovered - thanks again Rita! Your "acceptance" poll/thread kept me happy for hours LOL).

Anyways, I did have a FTM question but I don't want to ask it in public so I don't know who to ask. The reason I don't want to ask in public is because it concerns our daughter and one of her friends.

Nikki

Ask Captlex in PM and ask him to post it in the clubhouse for you Nikki That way, it will be private and only answers from FTM's will be in the thread.
    Administrator

Ask Captlex in PM and ask him to post it in the clubhouse for you Nikki That way, it will be private and only answers from FTM's will be in the thread.
    Thanks Tamara (LOL didn't even know what the clubhouse was till just now). SirTrey just PM'd me and offered so I'll give it to him so he can post it.

Thanks!!

They're wonderful and have fun cuz they're guys. Not catty like MTF women!

Quote Originally Posted by amandachick View Post
    They're wonderful and have fun cuz they're guys. Not catty like MTF women!
    someone finally admits it

sorry

Administrator

Treating others with respect isn't as hard as some people make it out to be.

Treating others with respect isn't as hard as some people make it out to be.
    Tristan, you are ABSOLUTELY right....It's not.
    Ever The Opportunist

someone finally admits it

sorry

I didn't want to be the one to say it.

And now of course, I'm curious about where the fun is in not biting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

And now of course, I'm curious about where the fun is in not biting.
    Dude, trust Me, I'm all ABOUT the biting....I just said that Kieron doesn't bite....not too often....well, hmmm.....never mind....
    Ever The Opportunist

Just wanted to thank everyone in the clubhouse for looking at my stuff and the responses I got.

Thank you! We're a lot like a big FtM family here. I consider the guys to be my brothers, in a somewhat convoluted, online kind of way. And as a family we end up to being here for each other and supporting each other, and we like to pass that on to the MtF and GG visitors (who aren't completely lost in a pink fog ).
    Story of my life –>

Another little question...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Thank you! We're a lot like a big FtM family here. I consider the guys to be my brothers, in a somewhat convoluted, online kind of way. And as a family we end up to being here for each other and supporting each other, and we like to pass that on to the MtF and GG visitors (who aren't completely lost in a pink fog ).
    LOL Pink fog!

I did have another question though that's been niggling me for ages and I didn't have the courage to ask in case I looked totally stupid, so here goes...

What's with all the pirate connotations around here???