Thread: I am so jealous, you guys have such a wonderful, supportive and loving vibe here.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

I am so jealous, you guys have such a wonderful, supportive and loving vibe here.

The great thing I see with regards to the Transmasculine forum.

When I read your threads and posts I can really enjoy the comraderie. You guys are the best with each other, and with the occassional MTF visitor.

I see so much loving support, and I also see the great rough housing that can only happen amongst true friends.

In my culture, when you are really close and tight friends you engage in playful insults, which shows the level of confidence you have in each others friendship which insecurity would never allow for.

You guys are so fortunate.

Thank you for letting me visit.
    Last edited by Lovely Rita; 10-16-2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: forget it, I changed my mind.......lol
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    I've noticed this too.

Your name suits you, Rita....You really ARE lovely.... Thanks for what you said, it is much appreciated. And you, too Nikki....We do have fun in here....Please come and join us often! <<<bowing>>> **Sir Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Your name suits you, Rita....You really ARE lovely.... Thanks for what you said, it is much appreciated. And you, too Nikki....We do have fun in here....Please come and join us often! <<<bowing>>> **Sir Trey**
    Scared. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm sticking my nose where it don't belong.

We don't bite in here....well, Kieron IS a bulldog, but he's really just a cuddly little puppy at heart.....<<<ducking, I know he's going to throw something at Me>>> **Trey** (who is about to go and enter the witness protection program....LOL)
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by nikki_t View Post
    Scared. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm sticking my nose where it don't belong.
    The guys are great, welcoming and kewl to hang out with and they don't bite... well not hard... well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does....

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

I agree the guys are great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    The guys are great, welcoming and kewl to hang out with and they don't bite... well not hard... well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does....

One of the best times I have ever had was here in Transmasculine.

Warmest welcome I ever got.

Thanks Guys
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    I never bite the ladies!!!
    ...awww dont be scared of me im a big old puppy dog, and id never bite a beautiful kind lady

...you are dead woman!
    You can hide behind me if you need to, Tam - I guarantee you'll be safe there..

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Hey Cap'n! That sounds like a job for our captain to post all our ranks in one place for all to see.
    Put me down for cook, nurse, gunner or sword sharpener - I'm pretty good in armouries too, I've signed for an awful lot of assault rifles muskets in my time..

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Rita View Post

Thanks Guys
    There's no reason all transfolk can't be like that, is there? We just have to concentrate on the similarities, not the differences...
    Last edited by Nicki B; 10-17-2007 at 08:51 AM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I wouldn't know....he wouldn't DARE bite ME....LOL

One of the best times I have ever had was here in Transmasculine.

Then by all means, come back anytime....
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    We don't bite in here....well, Kieron IS a bulldog, but he's really just a cuddly little puppy at heart.....<<<ducking, I know he's going to throw something at Me>>> **Trey** (who is about to go and enter the witness protection program....LOL)

Yeah, I'm kinda scared of Kieron... I have arms like wet noodles.

Yeah, I'm kinda scared of Kieron... I have arms like wet noodles.
    Nah, he just barks a lot.....sometimes a REAL lot....but he won't bite you, I promise!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Okay yeah... that's how I feel about all of the other sections besides Transmasculine and/or the Clubhouse. I do have a question I've been meaning to specifically ask of the MtF peoples, but it's a question of a video that my entire floor finds hysterical and I wondered if they thought it was funny too or offensive... idk... anyone know where/how I could post it so that I didn't raise anyone's blood pressure?