Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: I am so jealous, you guys have such a wonderful, supportive and loving vibe here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Rita View Post
    Yea, right
    Mind your manners, wench!

*flings clean, but rather worn socks on some reasonably-clean surface*

Lordie, can't a cabin boy get his chores done without getting bellowed at? Sir Trey, you really have to be more patient with me. I'm but one boy, can only do so much at one time!

*mutters* All the damn bickering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Sir Trey, you really have to be more patient with me. I'm but one boy, can only do so much at one time!
    I **HAVE** to be more patient with you? Do I, really? Hmmm....Pondering that over a grog.. You really should be wary when I ponder, cabin boy..... Better just to do what you're told without grumbling....but you're new...you'll learn.... We will discuss in My cabin in a little while....rope or chains? paddles or whips? ball gag or cloth? So many choices....so little time.....
    Ever The Opportunist

Well obviously you don't HAVE to be, but it stands to reason that my jobs will be completed to precision if I'm not worried about not doing them fast enough.

Rope, whips, and cloth if you will, Sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Rope, whips, and cloth if you will, Sir.
    Okay, now we're communicating!! Nice job on the socks....try to keep the attitude in check and ropes, whips and cloth it is.... Bring a bottle when you come....and some ice cubes and pure paraffin wax....not the cheap stuff, on this I will splurge....just for YOU.
    Ever The Opportunist

And if my attitude isn't always in check? I can't help but be a bit argumentative at times, it IS my nature.

Ice cubes and paraffin, hmmm? Didn't know we kept ice on the ship, and I'll have to check with the man in charge of supplies to see if we have paraffin.

But thank you so much Sir for the good wax, and not the cheap stuff.. or beeswax. *shudder*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Err - is anyone else wondering who's going to end up polishing who...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Err - is anyone else wondering who's going to end up polishing who...
    Who said anything about polishing??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who said anything about polishing??
    Don't worry....Nobody needs to know why the paraffin....Our little secret....that's why the gag...so it stays that way...

Is there a do not disturb sign around?
    If there is, Tiergan and I want to borrow it!!!

Didn't know we kept ice on the ship
    There must be some, Captain and his wench are having mojitos, and those would be pretty disgusting warm....They might end up rocking that boat from puking! (checked the recipe, sure enough, needs ice).
    Ever The Opportunist

Then I can easily find the ice. Who's the supply keeper around here??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Thanks, Nicki.....You are a true Pirate pal!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Which do we think is appropriate?

Tied n tidy.jpg
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Which do we think is appropriate?
    Geez, it's so hard to choose....They are both appropriate in their own way....Tiergan IS tied up, but the wenches CAN tidy up around him because I just left him there for a while (if you happen to see them, though, please let them know to be a bit careful around Tiergan's back, it might be a big sore and raw, watch the cleaning sprays), but he won't be any trouble or get in their way.....Is BOTH an option? I like having YOU as a Pirate Comrade, Pirate Nicki!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    ..the wenches CAN tidy up around him
    They might not be impressed by what you've done to their feather duster, though...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Especially for the Cap'n..

Do-Not-Disturb-Posters.jpg
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

They might not be impressed by what you've done to their feather duster, though
    Oh, is THAT what that thing was? I don't know much about cleaning, I guess....but CAN make good use of common shipboard items!! (It's a gift) Right, Tiergan?
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Especially for the Cap'n..
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who's gonna fight over this one?

do-not-disturbed.jpg
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Who's gonna fight over this one?
    Hey Nicki...You were so sweet to go out looking for things for everyone else....Here is a Treasure chest's worth of gifts for YOU! Such a lovely lady should have lovely things...Enjoy, sweetie....**Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

*grumbles* Can't a guy get some rest after a long night without waking up to the smell of cleanliness? Ugh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*grumbles* Can't a guy get some rest after a long night without waking up to the smell of cleanliness? Ugh!
    Good Morning, cabin boy!! You slept remarkably well for one chained to a wall...I was never able to sleep upright....How's your back, sweetie?
    Ever The Opportunist

Sleep is all relative. My back... well, I'd say it's sufficiently tenderized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sleep is all relative. My back... well, I'd say it's sufficiently tenderized.
    So much more tasty when something is tender, Tiergan...will be tenderizing more later tonight....Good thing you got some sleep!!
    Ever The Opportunist

While I'm Here...

A few quick questions for all you pirates:

1. What are the three ARRs of Piracy (or, Privateering as some may call it)?

2. Do you support the endeavors of online pirates? (i.e. illegal music downloads, movie piracy)

3. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an open letter claims that global warming is a direct cause of the plummeting number of pirates worldwide. What are your thoughts on this?

4. Are Pirates considered Sailors? If so, are they required to curse like sailors?

5.What's the difference between Testosterone, TestostARRone, TestARRsterum, and plain ol' regular rum?

Oh that reminds me... I need to build a distress signal to get off this ship and back into Girly-Island... where's the rum?
    Gnothi Seauton

Quote Originally Posted by Macy View Post
    A few quick questions for all you pirates:

1. What are the three ARRs of Piracy (or, Privateering as some may call it)?
    We don't need no educashun!

Quote Originally Posted by Macy
    2. Do you support the endeavors of online pirates? (i.e. illegal music downloads, movie piracy)
    Only if it's done on the high seas - piracy on dry land is for landlubbers.

3. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster claims that global warming is a direct cause of the plummeting number of pirates worldwide. What are your thoughts on this?
    That explains so much.

4. Are Pirates considered Sailors? If so, are they required to curse like sailors?
    Of course we're sailors . . . and swearing like a sailor is as important as rum and tattoos.

5.What's the difference between Testosterone, TestostARRone, TestARRsterum, and plain ol' regular rum?
    At least you didn't ask about Testolexrum (yes, there is such a thing). We could tell you, but then we'd have to keel-haul you.

Oh that reminds me... I need to build a distress signal to get off this ship and back into Girly-Island... where's the rum?
    We had that happen once and then we found ourselves in a "why is the rum gone?" situation - so no rum for you! :nono:
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]