Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your perfect job?

Owning my own clothing store or being a millionaire.

My favorite job?

RETIRED LOTTERY WINNER
    There are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    current lottery winner

My perfect job,
    Working as a sales "LADY" in a transvestite clothing store and serving all you beutifully dressed sisters.Although I doubt if I could restrain myself uah! well the whole day with out excusing myself to the ladies room!
    TIMME

My idea of the perfect job!

Well, i guess I will give an obvious answer first... my perfect job would be a Hooters waitress, heck I would do it for free, as long as they provided the uniform and pantyhose!!

Airline stewardess would be fun too, I would wear a skirt or dress every day!

tonytoni

my perfect job

simply is giving one.....

My perfect CD job would be working in a classy shoe store and having a 50% discount!

My perfect down-to-earth normal job would be what I'm aiming to do now... Directing in the Theatre. (Luckily, it means I can call everyone darling and shave my legs and no one will bat an eyelid )

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

My perfect job

Well, the perfect job is what i'm working towards anyway. Even if it means a huge career change and lot's of school. Luckily, I think my choices would work well as a man or a woman:

1) Psychiatrist specializing in Sex Therapy.
    2) Psychiatrist specializing in Gender Dysphoria.
    3) History Professor - Sure would be fun to be the hot little lady in a profession full of stodgy old men.

Sorry girls, I can't force myself to be any less practical than that.

Although, if I was able to throw caution to the wind and have anything I wanted in the world, I'd be a leading lady in Hollywood.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Thats easy

Profesional Domanatrix.............of course
    Last edited by Joanna; 04-15-2005 at 08:09 AM. Reason: addition

trinny and susannah

Quote Originally Posted by Halo
    I can see myself as the disinterested receptionist, who spends her time filing and painting her nails, and trying to ignore clients/customers. I'd model myself on the receptionist in Total Recall, who spends her time changing the colour of her nails.

So that's my perfect job, what's yours?
    oh i think it would be working with trinny and susannah and dressing crossdressers .Oh what fun we would have pulling there dress sense apart then buying all those lovely new clothes!!!!

Perfect job?

Just like Kimberley, i would love to work in a Top Shoe shop, i would have great fun after shop hours, trying on all the shoes and boots!!!

Kimberley, my GF works as a Box Office Manager in a Theatre in London, what you say is spot on!!

Dee.

Successful female impersonator, working for a paltry $1,200 a night, three nights a week. wenda.