Thread: Help needed please

Sharon30

Help needed please

Hiya to everyone, im new here

Can anyone help me, i love dressing as a woman but am having problems making false breast, any suggestions until i can afford some would be great

thanks

Hi Sharon30,

Some of the girls have used water balloons.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I've heard others suggest a plastic sandwich bag filled with rice and knotted. It sounds like it would work, but I've not tried it myself...yet!

Bty, welcome to the best forum on the planet. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

ToniB

Julie
    Hi and welcome Sharon 30, try this link below, there are a couple of ideas there but also do a forum search as this question has arisen a number of times.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2143&highlight=Breast+Forms

JJ

Condoms

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla1018
    Hi Sharon30,

Some of the girls have used water balloons.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Hi Sharon

Welcome to the Sisterhood

a good friend of mine uses condoms (thick ones ) with a few spoonsfull of powder wallpaper paste in the bottom. then fill with tepid water and shake after a few mins the paste thickens and gives a real good effect when used with a bra. I used this method for a few months before i started on hormones. I can say it works well but they need to be changed daily.(or little sticky accidents might well occure. When tying the knot leave a large amount of the condom at the end and with careful positioning the knot and circle of condom give a passable impression of a nipple

Lots of love

Laura
    If I had been born a Girl I would not have wanted to be a boy

I use forms I shaped out of sponge foam. A pair of scissors to shape and voila!
    DonnaT

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    I've heard others suggest a plastic sandwich bag filled with rice and knotted. It sounds like it would work, but I've not tried it myself...yet!

Bty, welcome to the best forum on the planet. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

ToniB
    Hi ToniB.

I am trying your suggestion on making breast forms. But I am having I little difficulty. Can you help?

What is the quickest way to knot rice? I have been at it for ages but still only managed to knot about ½ oz it’s going to take ages to get enough for my D cups. HELP Anyone.
    Love Sandra xx

I truly do not worry about the breast thing. I've just written it off. For me, they are unnecessary, though if I could have them, I would. But what the hell. We can't have it all. I have what I need, and that is what I want the most!

The bag Sandra, the bag. NOT the rice, KNOT the bag!

What's the average IQ of a Wigan supporter? Don't know, can't find one with an IQ high enough to measure!

ToniB

PS Always put the rice in the bag BEFORE knotting it!

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    The bag Sandra, the bag. NOT the rice, KNOT the bag!

What's the average IQ of a Wigan supporter? Don't know, can't find one with an IQ high enough to measure!

ToniB

PS Always put the rice in the bag BEFORE knotting it!
    Now you tell me after being up all night, but I have it off to a fine art now must have about 2lb now.

I don’t think we have an IQ in Wigan; we have a B&Q though. They are very good the last time we decorated they showed us some little sample pots of paint so you can take them home to see what the colour looks like on the wall. But I did not think too much of them it took 726 pots to finish one wall.
    Love Sandra xx

sorry, did you say KNOTTING the rice?

I've been trying to knit it for hours. I used long grain, thought it would be easier to get a result, but not much to show yet.

If B&Q haven't got it you could try FAQ. They seem to advertise on most websites.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

chicky07

first time

hi im a first timmer and want to know were do i get the hormone pills from and what do they really do to you. And what is the easiest way to get clothes and get my nails done.

Before submitting my suggestion, I would like the answer to the question as to WHY breastforms are so damned expensive! They have to be the highest mark-up items in any tranny store or shopping site. Kinda the McCormick's Spices of xdrg paraphenalia (sp?). As an aside I went to the supermarket for whole cloves for my Easter ham - McCormick's was my only option: $9.48 US for 1.25 ounces!!!! Ham tastes fine with a glaze, I found out.

Anyway - using lengths, sans feet, of panty hose filled with rice has been mentioned in other threads. I just want to add two notions. One, before knotting the second end of the panty hose, empty and measure the rice - so the second boob will be the same size as the first (Don't wanna look like you're covering for a masectomy!)

Second. With both ends knotted, melt some candle wax and dip one of the trimmed knots until you've formed a "nipple". MAKE SURE YOU DOUSE THE FLAME FIRST or you'll end up with puffed rice or a fire that's hard to explain to your wife, landlord or children!!!! LOL!

Hope this helps - with patience it works..

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Hi Chicky and welcome to the forum. The taking of hormones is an undertaking you should not consider lightly. At the top of the page there is a search button... click it and type hormones or HRT in the box. You'll find a lot of references here on this site. You should only consider doing it under medical supervision! As far as clothes and nails, women's departments are plentiful in department stores. Another source is Goodwill or Salvation Army Thrift stores... can save you quite a bit of money that way too. For nails, you can get the press on style and most any drug store or supermarket. If your looking for something more permanent, like acrylic nails, the make an appointment at your nail salon!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

chicky07
    thanks holly no one knows yet that i want to become a female how do i go about it just keep it quiet and i dont really wanna shop for clothes for myself i get kinda shammed out doin that and i dont really wanna tell anyone how do i go about it all that and like i wanna do my eye brows and that but if i do i know they will know

chicky07
    were can i get the fake breasts from in australia does anyone know and i need to get a wig as i am just starting to become a cross dresser and want to go on hormones to turn myself into a full girl

If you truly want to BECOME female the process is a long one that is full of pot holes and dangers. One person's easy transition is another one's wasted life. So think that one over for a long time and find how committed you are. There really is no excuse for not going the full route with doctors and proper surgery. But if you cant tell a qualified doctor, then how committed are you? (Of course if it is just an April fool joke then Hahaha)
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain