Thread: Anyone use a Vagina Prosthesis ?

Anyone use a Vagina Prosthesis ?

I am very curious about the Sheath Vee-String Female Vagina Prosthesis and before I pay the $175.00 to get the look and feel of what I want after SRS, I want to know from anyone who has used it...
    How does it feel to wear ... how does it really look ... they claim that the sheath is for sex...well if anyone can tell if that works I would appreciate any help with this product.
    Nosce te ipsum
    Know thyself

I ordered one a week ago from Castle, so it'll be a while before it gets here. When it does, I'll post and let everyone know. With that said, the photos etc show me its not ALL that realistic, but its better than nothing for me at the moment. So I hope it will live up to at least some of the hype. Would have prefered femskins's puss shorts but the price is absurd. I'm going to want absolute realism and functionality for that price! Then there's the people at proactive prosthetics (also discussed on the board). They keep promising a big surprise. But never appear to get around to it....
    If someone ever actually did make something that looked/felt/worked 100% real, I'd pay through the nose for it, smiling!!!! I'm sure a lot of us would.
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

I look forward to what you think about it as I thought the comments on the castle site didnt really help me decide to purchase it. Thanks and I hope its everything you want from it... I know I want to try it out as long as it gives me what I am looking for.

I had seen the femskin site and I was like...wow nice party suit ! lol Yeah...what a price though ! The proactive prosthetics site was awesome, I loved how the cleavage range...bit pricy though.
    Nosce te ipsum
    Know thyself

I have a problem when the pictures are smaller than a matchbook. It kind of implies that the product won't pass scrutiny, up close and large.

Having said that, I suppose that it would be good to wear if you were travelling, using restrooms, etc. Insurance.
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

I have the vagina prosthesis. I like it. It has a relastic look. It makes me feel totally feminine. Barbara

barfin,
    i am in the process of ordering a "v " string from the fantasy girl. so you would recommend it? it's pricie but i to, want the look and to feel more femmine.
    thanks for your input ( excuse the pun ).

hugs,
    geri danielle

Just a little update, castle sent me my tracking number today and announced they'd sent my vee-string. It was only a 1 1/2 week wait which I found very good. And they were very pompt and helpful, unlike the crappy breastform store that hasnt answered 5 emails about an order placed over 2 weeks ago and not sent yet! It will be a least a week before I get the v-string, but I'm certainly looking forward to it. There are other bigger pics to be found and vids if anyone is interested let me know, I'll post some urls.
    XXX0000
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!