Thread: e2 blood test que.

Error: User not found;

e2 blood test que.

Can anyone tell me the ideal e2 picogram level for pre-op mtf?

And since questions like this usually get me grief, no I don't have a backyard lab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyGirl View Post
    Can anyone tell me the ideal e2 picogram level for pre-op mtf?

And since questions like this usually get me grief, no I don't have a backyard lab.
    ???

I must be dreaming
    I think you are referring to Estradiol blood levels? It really varies as I understand based on the amount of Testosterone, age and presence or absence of T blockers.
    A work in progress

Error: User not found;
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Kay View Post
    I think you are referring to Estradiol blood levels? It really varies as I understand based on the amount of Testosterone, age and presence or absence of T blockers.

Yes Oestradiol, was just curious as I memorised my results (aswell as the testosterone result).

It will take a while for them to be sent away and returned and new appointment made to find out the answer , figured someone here would know so i could have an idea. (ballpark is fine)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]