Thread: being seen

being seen

my thing is getting dressed very sexy and going out in public. its a big trun on for me. I've always done this and don't care who see's me . I luv to see heads trun and flirt with thouse who will. I would dress 24/7 if I could. I've thought of getting breast inplants but don't want to take hormons. any body like me out ther?

Banned Read only
    It's much more then a exhibition fetish for me.

letting it all hang out !

hi gurls, I've always wanted to have big boobes. I've seen fake ones they sell , never could aford the good ones . tried the cheep ones did not look real. I want some clevage! what's the best way to keep Mr. winki hidden? I've allaways used duck tape (ouch!) but it works till I have to go to the little girls room! ive never tried a gaif. any info on that? if I had 2000.00 $$$$ I'd get the real boobes but I couldn't keep them hidden with duck tape! luv ya'll dannie

Dannie:
    Their is a sticky at the top of this forum on Tucking. Some use this method and others don't.

Smile having fun on the road

I just luv to put on my sexest and shortest dress and let all the truck drivers see my leggs. I've had some gg's sound ther horns at the sight of my sexy leggs . any of you other gurls like to give cheep thrills while driving or riding down the interstate? worlds biggest exhibitionist! dannie.

short skirts & malls

luv getting dressed and going to the mall. putting on a little sort skirt and heels and just walking around , in and out of stores , getting on the escalators is a blast! I've had a lot of erotic things happen at the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by dannie lee View Post
    luv getting dressed and going to the mall. putting on a little sort skirt and heels and just walking around , in and out of stores , getting on the escalators is a blast! I've had a lot of erotic things happen at the mall.
    Well aren't you the fun seeker! Please do tell about the erotic happenings at the mall!

I agree please inform us of what happened at the mall

I've merged all your threads together, please don't spam the forum with chit chat threads.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

$2,000?

When I looked into implants, I found the price to be anywhere from $5,000 - $10,000.

If the cost was $2,000, I think that there would be more people thinking about this as a viable option.

I am in full agreement with you I wish this is how I could look all the time and breast implants would awesome to finally have real boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I've merged all your threads together, please don't spam the forum with chit chat threads.
    THANK YOU!

about boobs

Hello, I am really lucky, lost weight and for some reason kept the boobs, started to take herbal things to fill them out but it did not work so I started to do upper body exercises and it worked to firm them up some and now I have a nice set of 38c and love them, but its hard to hide them as a man which I have to be at times , so I use some Ace elastic wrap around me to keep them down and stop them from bouncing, it works, but I love to go out in public , but I have to do it out of town like in toledo or akron Oh on girls nite out and I just love it , its a rush, or sexual hight for me love to be looked at and flirted with , love to dance with men and just me a fem me , ok well thanks for letting me talk , lol Lizbeth
    Last edited by LizBeth; 11-15-2007 at 08:06 AM.

I agree with the breast implants. They cost over the 2G mark. Now some of the girls that work at Hooters in Lexington are offered boob jobs for 3 grand a set. Hummm maybe I need to get a job there.

I would get breast implants but it would not fit into my life right now. I only wish to get them and nothing else. The size I want could not be hidden with wraps either.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Tamara,

Please explain. I thought all of this was chit chat (although I haven't seen any "spam", which is unsolicited commercial messages).

It sounds like you are telling us to keep our fingers off the keyboard?

Patti

I think most of us would like to be
    Angie

Silver Member
    If you did get breast implants that are alot larger than you now have, would most of your present clothes, including bras, dresses, blouses, sweaters, etc still fit you or would all these items have to be replaced with larger sizes? Just wondering 'cause I've got some real cute tops that I'd hate to give up.

Chari

I would love implants too. LOL!

The money I spent on one tooth getting a root canal and a crown and whatnot cost as much as a set of boobers. Something isn't right here. I wanna trade.
    Weeeeeeee