Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KrazyKats Bangkok Journal 2007

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Kieron, thank you so much for the update hun. If you do get to speak to Kat, would you give her and Karen my love and tell them that they're in my thoughts and that I'm right there with them in spirit.

Siobhán x
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Siobhan Marie; 10-30-2007 at 10:44 AM. Reason: typo
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Hi just wanted to add that I got a PM from Karen this morning.. and it's short but she said, ".i'm dying for a cheeseburger"

It proves that she is still a comic at heart....... no matter how many drugs she is on... sweet girl.

Just wanted to share because it made me smile.

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Hi just wanted to add that I got a PM from Karen this morning.. and it's short but she said, ".i'm dying for a cheeseburger"

It proves that she is still a comic at heart....... no matter how many drugs she is on... sweet girl.

Just wanted to share because it made me smile.

Kris
    I had a very short conversation with Karen that stated more than once she wanted a pizza! and i was to bring her a pizza lol, then it was cheesecake, shes sick of not being on solids lol!

oh and she said dont forget to tell everyone hi

Thanks so much, K, for the updates for me!! Love and hugs to everyone for your warm wishes and love, it is so helpful to know we have friends and family thinking of us and caring!!

I didn't get out on Monday, as all HECK broke loose, Karen had a really rough day. That's all in the past, and we are moving along nicely. I finally caught up on some sleep and have made two more outings for food and water. The refrigerator in the room is a roomy compact size. I checked out the cafeteria, but nothing looked good there, plus I love to eat in front of Karen and make her drool!! Yes, she's feeling that good now!!
    Yesterday, Tuesday, I headed out to our hotel for a swim and to repack our clothes to be moved. The front desk personnel speak English very well. She was very nice, and had a maid take me to a bungalow to check it out and see if I liked it. It's really nice, and a front porch with a bench, shade all around from lush tropical vegetation. It's about 20 feet to the swimming pool, and there is a like a beautiful grassy park like area next to the pool, with a roundtable covered setting area in all four corners. It was a beautiful daly yesterday, not humid for once, and nice little breeze. Yeah, when we get back, it could almost be like a little vacation of relaxing. So looking forward to this!!
    I swam a few laps and did some in pool stretching(really helps), went back to my room and packed. Said goodbye to our sweet little maid, Puza, and gave her a ty gift, a "Hello Kitty" 5"x5" canvas drawstring pouch with Jolly Rancher's hard candy inside. She loved it!! She helped me move my suitcases downstairs, and the gaurd loaded them up on the double seater "golf cart" to take to our bungalow. I caught a taxi to the grocery store down the street, Jusco, which is next to a McDonald's. I wanted to check out a Thai Mcicky Dee's , but no time yesterday.
    Wow, this is a real grocery store!! Still small compared to our neighborhood store, but the foods that are premade look awesome!! I finally found a wine store here, too!! Yeah, red wine sunsets on our little front porch!! They have like a precooked "deli" like large area in the front, with lots of cooked foods ready to be packaged, some look very good!! I was having a hard time finding food that looked and smelled good to eat. Many meats look freeze dried or something.Anyway, I pack up my "Dale Jr." backpack on wheels, mostly with large bottled waters, as we go through alot, and they are 8 bahts each in a 6 pak, and half the size bottle at the hospital is 15 bahts.
    So, I go outside of the store, so many food vendors here, and they all smell very good, and look for taxi. I had trouble finding one 2 days ago when I left the grocery store, but I head to the street and see 2 green taxis, a lady is trying to get into the 2nd one, and the driver sends her to the one in front of him. I get my 2 heavy backpacks into the older stinky taxi, find the hospital address card and give it to the driver, who says something and hands it back to me. He gets out of the taxi, comes around to my door and opens it. He motions me out, I realize he doesn't want the fare, he didn't look like he liked the address when he read it, maybe too far for him, or he doesn't know it. He motions to a taxi pulling up behind us. Geez. Karen later tells me she's read this can happen, dont' worry about it. Which I didn't, of course. What a blessing!! The car behind I pile into, is a brand new Chevy taxi, and the driver is such a sweety, Sam is his nickname. He asks me if it's okay if we stop for gas first, which is cool, as there is a 7-11 next door and I needed to get more international calling cards for our phones!! I'm back in the taxi, and we are still waiting behind many taxi's to get filled up. The taxi's here all have to use CNG natural gas, and have to be filled my an attendant. We have a nice conversation, he is about 40 to 50 age and a very smart and caring person, something the men taxi driver's don't usually show. He tells me he is single, I told him he's a "Hotty", which he says, ok, but later asks me what that means!! LOL
    Anyway, it's rush hour, too, so it takes us awhile to get back to the hospital, and geez, I feel like a rock star everytime I get back, Karen is sooo happy to see me!!

More later, we are looking forward to getting out of the hospital in about 2 days, I hope!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Platinum Member
    you make my day with your up dates ...... so happy for you two.....

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat View Post
    Thanks so much, K, for the updates for me!!
    you are welcome ...hope i got it all?

Sounding like the adventure it is Kat. Glad you are using all those all girl scout skills to find your way around and keep your bearings woman.

The new bungalow sounds awesome and yup I can see the two of you enjoying the sunsets on the bench with a small glass of wine. You'll have to pick up a "Hello Kitty" beach towel for Karen to lounge on while you swim so she doesn't feel so bad not being able to just yet.

Hugs to you both.

love you two~
    Mae

girl next door
    Thanx for the updates, Kat Glad to hear Karen's made it through that rough patch. Give her a bug hug when it's safe to do so, and give yourself one too. xoxo T
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Kat am reading and laughing at your descriptions. Glad to here our Karen is doing well. Tree sends her love to you both and

jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Hey Kat,

Thank you for the update. Give Karen a or was that a hmm. I'm not sure yet:undecided

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Hi Kat,

Thanks for taking the time to keep us up-to-date on your adventure. I think of you and Karen often throughout the day, and hope things continue to go well.

Enjoy your precious time together.

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

The jealousy is killing me! I can only look forward and hold on to the hope, but I know there is always hope for that day to come! The happiness continues from me to you two!

Lori

Thanks for the updates,Kat. I'm real glad for you both.

Hugs,All The Best,Samantha

Love reading the updates....miss and love ya both
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

What an adventure! I would love to be there. If not for surgery, just to look around!

Please give Karen our love, and wishes for a speedy and happy recovery. How long will you two be there yet? I am anxious for all the details of the surgery, too!
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

GypsyKaren
    Kat has been under the weather lately, but she does feel better today and wanted me to say hi to everyone.

Karen Starlene

Aww Kat hope you're ok sending you lots of Thanks for all the updates
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Good to hear you both are on the mend, take it easy and have fun there!
    that I am !!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    Kat has been under the weather lately, but she does feel better today and wanted me to say hi to everyone.

Karen Starlene
    [SIZE="3"]Karen, hope she's feeling better, give her my love and a big hug. How's you? You ok?

love and loads of to you and Kat

Siobhán x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I'm so sorry to see Kat isn't feeling well. LOL -- I would make the wiseass suggestion that it was sympathetic illness, but that would be mean. Anyway, I know from you what it is, so it would be impossible to pretend ignorance..., well, beyond the normal standard anyway.

I just hope you manage to feel better real soon, Kat.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Hi Karen,

Please tell Kat we hope she feels better soon.

Hope your recovery is coming along well.

Hugs to both of you!

Missy Anne's GG

Toughest Part Is Over

May you feel more at ease with yourself now (both of you) while progressing through this adjustment phase.
    Thinking and praying for you both!
    Marie

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Oh Karen....Oh Kaaaaarrreeennnnn...

Where are you...?

Yooooo...Hoooooo..

Hi Kat, I hope you are all doin' fine

Hugs, from Sharona GG and the Rabbit
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]