Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing is all about me

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Rita, what about balance?

What r we single CD's to do? I spend my (Part)time with my daughter, but the rest of my time is mine own. So, instead of reading the paper, watching sports, working around the house, I spent all my time obsessing about my dressing! How r we to get balance? I say tHAT WHILE LOOKING AT 2 WEEKS UNREAD NEWSPAPERS on my dining room table. We don't have SO's for balance.
    RS

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Structure

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    What r we single CD's to do? I spend my (Part)time with my daughter, but the rest of my time is mine own. So, instead of reading the paper, watching sports, working around the house, I spent all my time obsessing about my dressing! How r we to get balance? I say tHAT WHILE LOOKING AT 2 WEEKS UNREAD NEWSPAPERS on my dining room table. We don't have SO's for balance.
    RS
    If you feel like things are out of control or you are not where you want to be with your crossdressing and you feel that you need to do something about it.

All I can share is what I would do in a similar position. I would implement structure. I would determine how much time to give myself to enjoy dressing. It would be very important for me to adhere to the discipline I set out for myself. It would probably take a lot of trial and error to find the balance I need, but it would be a start.

This is just how I would approach it if it was me. I do not know if that is something you would benefit from or even want to engage in.

All the best
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I too realize that I could very easily spend an inordinate ammount of time and money on me. I have wonderful wife that loves me and supports what ever I do, including CDing. My wonderful wife is dealing with her third round of breast cancer. This has put things in perspective for me and I have set boundaries for myself. I dress very frequently, but insist on spending plenty of time with my wife.

Just my 2 cents

Rach

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Rita View Post
    If you feel like things are out of control or you are not where you want to be with your crossdressing and you feel that you need to do something about it.

All I can share is what I would do in a similar position. I would implement structure. I would determine how much time to give myself to enjoy dressing. It would be very important for me to adhere to the discipline I set out for myself. It would probably take a lot of trial and error to find the balance I need, but it would be a start.

This is just how I would approach it if it was me. I do not know if that is something you would benefit from or even want to engage in.

All the best
    Thanks Rita. I like the idea. Actually, my dressing has suffered along with my newpaper reading and TV watching. What I seem to be doing too much of lately is, reading and posting on this and another CD site. Maybe I needed the contact and communication after my 8+ years in the closet. I will go another 7 to 14 days. If my time on the web doesn't slow down, I'll start with some self imposed time limits. Excellent advice. Gosh, I love this site and all u girls!
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Good to hear back

Quote Originally Posted by rachellenicole View Post
    I too realize that I could very easily spend an inordinate ammount of time and money on me. I have wonderful wife that loves me and supports what ever I do, including CDing. My wonderful wife is dealing with her third round of breast cancer. This has put things in perspective for me and I have set boundaries for myself. I dress very frequently, but insist on spending plenty of time with my wife.

Just my 2 cents

Rach
    Hey Rachel, I like your 2 cents. Looks like you have found that elusive balance. Love hearing from you and thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Thanks Rita. I like the idea. Actually, my dressing has suffered along with my newpaper reading and TV watching. What I seem to be doing too much of lately is, reading and posting on this and another CD site. Maybe I needed the contact and communication after my 8+ years in the closet. I will go another 7 to 14 days. If my time on the web doesn't slow down, I'll start with some self imposed time limits. Excellent advice. Gosh, I love this site and all u girls!
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry
    Hey Docrobbysherry, I wish you the best and hope things work out.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!