Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is Sexual Orientation an Issue? (All Can Answer)

I'll drink to that

Quote Originally Posted by Andine View Post
    I want to enjoy the company and exchange views and frienship. If people have a problem with me ... it is their problem and not mine.

They just need a glass of Rum!
    Well said . . . that's my philosophy in a nutshell.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oops!

They have been quiet ... I hope I didn't upset them .... The body building women are a bit over the top!!

I will see what happens ... I might have to send them a pic of a local footballer or something, to make amends!

regards .... ( I like Grand Marnier too )

I'm watching the movie "Set it off" and Queen Latifa is playing the sexiest transman!! He is so masculine and I can't believe how attracted I am to his character and he definately sets off something in me to make me feel very feminine.

The overall story line is ok but to be able to watch this very sexy man makes this a movie I'll be watching many many times in the future.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mylilsecret8 View Post
    I'm watching the movie "Set it off" and Queen Latifa is playing the sexiest transman!! He is so masculine and I can't believe how attracted I am to his character and he definately sets off something in me to make me feel very feminine.

The overall story line is ok but to be able to watch this very sexy man makes this a movie I'll be watching many many times in the future.
    She didnt play a Transman, she played a butch lesbian....

***headdesk*** Great, now I have a concussion! <<sigh>>
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by mylilsecret8 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    There's a pretty huge difference.
    Story of my life –>

Yet more on the slash thing: there is quite a number of women who write about male relationships by preference. Mary Renault, for example, described male homosexual emotion in her novels so convincingly that many people thought her a homosexual man -- though that example's kind of muddied because she was bigendered. Look, then, at Marguerite Yourcenar, who had a lifelong lesbian relationship and wrote with great tenderness, sympathy and understanding about male homosexuals and their loves; and at Rosemary Sutcliff, who though not particularly masculine wrote novel after novel about male warriors, their battles, their stiff upper lips and their intense friendships -- note that in this case they were non-sexual but deeply felt friendships between heterosexual men. I should even perhaps include Susan Cooper, who in her children's novel King of Shadows described with much feeling the love between a fatherless boy of eleven or twelve and a father in his thirties whose son had died at the same age (incidentally, the man's Shakespeare) and whose novels demonstrate a keen appreciation of the androgynous qualities of boys.
    Last edited by Leo Lane; 03-18-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andine View Post
    Here we all are with the waitress who is straight. ( I think )
    Nah... She's definitely curvy.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]