Thread: What is your favorite type of hoisey?

Alexis79

What is your favorite type of hoisey?

Hey girls,

I was just curious what everyones favorite type of hoisery is???

Love, Alexis

Life Traveller

Hosiery Choice

Alexis:
    I like dark shades, but fine mesh fish net is my choice for going out hot...R

Aspiring Member
    I always vote for tights myself!.

Mmmmmmm Black thigh high stay ups for sure. The Best is Hanes silk reflections they are sold at Dillards or Mervyns here in Cali. Any shade of that brand is sooooo pretty and silky you all will love them. I always have in stock a pair of Soft taupe (nude), Smoke grey (light black), and Pure white.
    Marissa.

I found one brand of pantyhose that has a molded foot and is very silky. I like to wear that one a lot. The drawback is that it is one of the more expensive ones. - Dina
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face My Fave!

My favorites are my red tights which I got at Sears.
    Lovin' every minute of it!

Smooth and Silky

Although I just received a Fredericks pair of Cuban Heeled Seamed stockings ... I'll try them on in a few minutes and let you know

Nylon Sharon

My favourite type of hosiery

Hi girls,CD sharon here.My favourite type of hosiery is the sheer black fully fashioned seamed nylons,these were the first female items I ever tried on,they belonged to my Auntie and although I now wear sexy lingerie,nylons,high heels and full make up I still get that same thrill when I slip into a pair of fully fashioned seamed nylons that I got all those years ago they really make me feel so feminine,girlie and sexy.Love you all.Love Sharon.XXXX.

Another Vote for Hanes Silk Reflections

I second the nomination for Hanes Silk Reflections. When I can't shave, and have to wear tights to hide my hairy legs (a pair of opaque white tights followed by a pair of flesh tights will make a gorilla look like Miss America) I always top them off with Hanes Silk Reflections, and my legs feel and look sheer and silky. I always get them with the reinforced toe, so that even if I'm wearing tights underneath, I can try on shoes without my feet looking too weird.