Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos ; opinions

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh okay, that's it? I was looking for more drastic changes.

Now I wanna see it in color.
    I'm actually toying with the idea of just leaving it in black. Black will last longer and stay fresher - color tends to fade.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Black is also cheaper than colour.

I like the design, but definitely prefer the first one with less space.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

I think I prefer the first as well.

I've got two tats, both to do with my tribe. One on the underside of my left arm and the other on my right shoulder. I'm planning on a third for the end of the school year, probably right arm this time. I design my own. Getting something that a dozen other people already picked out of a book just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.
    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by privateperks View Post
    Getting something that a dozen other people already picked out of a book just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.
    me either thats why ive not decided on a design yet

Tats

I've got 13 tattoos. not sure i want any more, but don't regret any that i have except one funky cover-up. having forearm tats back in the 80's before it was so common added to my dangerously circus vibe.....

Platinum Member
    OK at last ive decided on my Tat that im getting in the states....

Attachment 63075

im modifying it slightly so that his tattoo will be the trans symbol or maybe swapping the goggles for a cap and modifying the bulldog to be an english bulldog not french...(the ears are different lol)
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 03-19-2008 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    OK at last ive decided on my Tat that im getting in the states....
    I like it, especially with the modifications you described.

And I really like the banner on the bike.

Can I go with you when you get it done?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    And I really like the banner on the bike.
    Thought u might

Can I go with you when you get it done?
    im thinking its gonna be done over two sittings....you just wanna see me in pain dontcha!

im thinking its gonna be done over two sittings....you just wanna see me in pain dontcha!
    Noooooo . . . I can hold your hand.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Noooooo . . . I can hold your hand.
    you find ANY excuse dontcha!

you find ANY excuse dontcha!
    But isn't that what fiances are for?

A tiny jobless town in Southwest Michigan.
    Tattoo.. I've wanted one at times, then decided against it. So, if you catch me in a mood that I do want it, I've actually designed one myself that I'd get on my shoulder. It's a black rose and I've still not decided if I want the stem or not.

My reasoning behind it is because that's where my master has marked me and that's his symbol ^.~

anything else, no idea yet. Mostly trying to figure out if I really want that one or not, though I'll probably end up getting it... with a friend who wont laugh at me for cringing at the needles.. -_-

Hmmm, I never wanted a tat, until I saw the snarling black panther on Karen's back(uh, she was a little "inspired" one day). I loved the look of it, and since I always identified with a black panther(all my life), I thought it would be awesome to have one, too!! So, a couple of years ago, Karen held my hand, and I bit on a bullet!! Here's the result. Karen is on the left, and she added color to mine, it's on the right. The artist was telling me how she made mine more "fem", which I laughed to myself about!! That was like the farthest thing from my mind!!
    Now, we always have each other's back!!
    k and kats tats.jpg

This is what the artwork looks like, but in the reverse position, or as close to it as I could find.katstattoo.jpg

Kieron, I really like your bulldog on a Bike, looks good!!

Yes, it did hurt, a lot at first, but I went to my "happy" place in my mind!!
    Last edited by KrazyKat; 03-19-2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: ad
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat View Post
    Hmmm, I never wanted a tat, until I saw the snarling black panther on Karen's back(uh, she was a little "inspired" one day). I loved the look of it, and since I always identified with a black panther(all my life), I thought it would be awesome to have one, too!! So, a couple of years ago, Karen held my hand, and I bit on a bullet!! Here's the result. Karen is on the left, and she added color to mine, it's on the right.
    Now, we always have each other's back!!
    Wow i really like that panther and i think its really cool you have matching tattoo's

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat
    Kieron, I really like your bulldog on a Bike, looks good!!
    Thanks i found it this morning and it just jumped out at me as being 'the one' with a few personal modifications

I have 3 tattoos. All 3 I designed myself. I suggest you get a good artist to design your tats or design them yourself as they will be personal to just you. If you pick something off the tatto shop wall tons of other people have the same one and then its not original. If you are ok with something that is not original then by all means go ahead and get it! Personally I would rather have my own though I will be able to dig out some pics eventually of mine
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Actually just got my first tattoo last night, as birthday present from you wife/SO....we have a BDSM lifestyle, and this tat represents this...here is a link for anyone who wants to see it:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=79196
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

go for it.
    i have 3 tattoos, one rose and two butterfly.

I got it! I used the smaller design. Pictures later - I don't have any yet. It came out really well though.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    I got it! I used the smaller design. Pictures later - I don't have any yet. It came out really well though.
    Cool! You may want to wait a couple days on the picture until it heals though.
    Story of my life –>

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Cool! You may want to wait a couple days on the picture until it heals though.
    It hasn't started scabbing yet, so I'm hoping if I take shots tonight, they'll look nice.

Got my tattoo!

I don't think I'm allowed to post this in the main forum (I have to take my shirt off for the tattoo to be visible), so I'm putting it here.

Here's the tattoo:

and for placement purposes, here's me with it:

Platinum Member
    yeah i think you can post that and get away with it, cos you aren't showing body parts, karen and kat posted theirs lol

wow looking cool dude!! i like it...ok i want mine now lol!!, you pleased with it?

It looks great! It came out really well.
    Story of my life –>

I'm very happy with it.

It hardly hurt at all, really - as soon as he lifted the needle, the pain stopped. The artist said I did well afterward - he hadn't even realised it was my first one. (I'll tell you, though, the needle makes a godawful buzzing noise.)

Hey, moderator peoples, if this is acceptable, you can merge it with the tattoo thread out in the main Transmasculine forum.

Whoa! That's one sexy back . . .