Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tattoos ; opinions

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Ooh! Very nice, man. I like it a lot!

(I so want another one; just don't know what to get or where to get it.)
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Platinum Member
    Kieron like the planed tat ..... give it some thought as a lot of guys have tattoo regret not long after the ink is done .... i know "HE" got us some ink ..... not really bad ink but not something Wendy would have had done...........

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    I don't think I'm allowed to post this in the main forum (I have to take my shirt off for the tattoo to be visible), so I'm putting it here.

Here's the tattoo:

and for placement purposes, here's me with it:

i like your ink ...... veary cool.................

Ooh-hoo.
    This looks really cool...

It's UV reactive so you can't see it except under blacklight. You could be completely covered in tattoos, and nobody would ever know. Invisible tattoo! Mwahaha! Plus, it's bones. *cackle*
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Platinum Member
    you tempted to get it Benny?

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Ooh-hoo.

It's UV reactive so you can't see it except under blacklight. You could be completely covered in tattoos, and nobody would ever know. Invisible tattoo! Mwahaha! Plus, it's bones. *cackle*
    That does look really cool.
    Story of my life –>

Ooh-hoo.

I've heard of those! They look awesome.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    you tempted to get it Benny?
    Ohhhh yes.
    If I did do it, though, I might get it in black with UV highlights so you can see it in the light and under blacklight.
    I wonder how much one of those would cost, compared to regular black ink...

Platinum Member
    Ohhhh yes.
    If I did do it, though, I might get it in black with UV highlights so you can see it in the light and under blacklight.
    I wonder how much one of those would cost, compared to regular black ink...
    You know, when you get it done you will have to install a UV light in your bedroom so you can take pics of it for us lol

lol but of course! And anyway, I couldn't stand not being able to see it myself.

Although I do love the idea, I really don't like the idea of having a tattoo someone else has... Maybe I could do the muscles instead or something...

I was also considering doing a tattoo on my chest after surgery to cover the scars, but... I dunno. I tend to like smaller tattoos. I don't really want to cover a large area of my body. *shrug*

uhh...my tattoo is shedding black flakes. Is this normal? The whole thing does still seem to be there.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    uhh...my tattoo is shedding black flakes. Is this normal? The whole thing does still seem to be there.
    its just healing dead skin is all dude, don't worry....its scabbing over probably, just dont pick it!

its just healing dead skin is all dude, don't worry....its scabbing over probably, just dont pick it!
    I'm not. The black stuff comes off whenever I rub the skin cream on it.

I can tell it's healing though - the lower part of the tattoo isn't raised any more.

Platinum Member
    I'm not. The black stuff comes off whenever I rub the skin cream on it.

I can tell it's healing though - the lower part of the tattoo isn't raised any more.
    yeah its just excess ink and dead skin you are rubbing off thats all

Totally normal both mine did this for about 2 weeks after you will find when you have a bath you lose even more black but dont worry as long as you dont pick it you wont have any clour loss

And it is a very nice tat too turned out well

Ooh-hoo.

OMG!!! i so want that not seen them before i no our tat place dont do them as i have looked at all there stuff

The flaking or dead skin is normal...I just got my tat last week, and it started flaking about 3 days later...now it is in the itching portion of the healing cycle....and my Tattoo shop told me if it itched...to smack it...of course mine is on my right butt cheek...soooooo....
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

Or scratch it! Trust me you will want to eventually don't it will mess up the tat if you scratch too much!
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

It hurts me. I'm almost looking forward to the itching - at least it'll stop hurting! (then again, once it starts itching I'll probably want pain back)

I want it to heal so I can bind again - the sports bras are just not the same.

It hurts me. I'm almost looking forward to the itching - at least it'll stop hurting! (then again, once it starts itching I'll probably want pain back)

I want it to heal so I can bind again - the sports bras are just not the same.
    Takes a couple of weeks it will be over before you know it
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Lord of the Toesocks Fire Falcon's Avatar
    I adore tattoos, and have several planned out. The one I want most is a barcode on the back of my neck, followed by an Egyptian solar disk across my shoulders, with an ankh in the circle. ^^ And right under it, I want the word "serpent" written in Arabic... under THAT I want the Japanese kanji for dragon and snake... Under those I want a phoenix, and across my lower back, I want a spider.

All plain black ink. I don't like colored tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Falcon View Post
    I adore tattoos, and have several planned out. The one I want most is a barcode on the back of my neck,
    Which barcode? Will you just make up one or copy one from a kleenex box or something or just use a general barcode pattern and not stick to the actual algorithm or...? Sorry for asking such pesky questions, barcodes just fascinate me.

[SIZE="1"]And didn't they have that in a TV show once? I think it was called Dark Angel and people in it had barcodes on the backs of their necks...[/SIZE]
    Story of my life –>

Lord of the Toesocks Fire Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Which barcode? Will you just make up one or copy one from a kleenex box or something or just use a general barcode pattern and not stick to the actual algorithm or...? Sorry for asking such pesky questions, barcodes just fascinate me.

[SIZE="1"]And didn't they have that in a TV show once? I think it was called Dark Angel and people in it had barcodes on the backs of their necks...[/SIZE]
    Actually, I'm planning to use the algorithm... I'm going to translate a phrase into numbers via numerology. Then I'll input the numbers into a bar code maker and print it out.

And yes, Dark Angel had people with bar codes. ^^