Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone fulltime - underdress?

yes now

I thought I could not underdress at my work. But sisters I'm wearing my panties now and it is wonderfulIt feels great and well I guess it is back to Wal-mart for more Pantie Shopping to build up a bigger stock. Dalece

Just this year ,I started wearing pantyhose and panties,a bra or a cami,with painted toe nails 24/7 under my guy clothes. In the hot months, I have to drop the bra or cami ,due to not being able to wear layers.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

24/7 bra & panties & pantyhose now that it is cold.
    Last edited by danielle42; 12-23-2007 at 10:39 AM.

I have the next 12 days off so I'll be wearing a bra panty and what ever else suites me

All I can.

All the time, nails and anything else I can get away with for now. Soon hope to be able to go all out 24/7.

Jocelyne
    ♥♀ ♀♥

anyone fulltime-underdress

Since my wife found out a month ago im full time panties. yipee! also a cami when my shirt is thick enough, and tights sometimes. Also, my toenails are red all the time too!

Go undrerdressed all the time

Androgynous : That is me all the time, I shave from my nose to my toes &
    like the feel of panties, camis, bras, stocking then top me off with ladies jeans, a gereric top, then out the door,
    At home I wear what I want, when I want,
    Did save some mens boxers for have to occasions

Yes,
    I do now under dress everyday. I wear Panties, Pantyhose, Bra, Clear finger nail polish, Clear Mascara, and Lipstick everyday. On weekends and Holidays I wear a padded bra and sandals, also.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    Yes,
    I do now under dress everyday. I wear Panties, Pantyhose, Bra, Clear finger nail polish, Clear Mascara, and Lipstick everyday. On weekends and Holidays I wear a padded bra and sandals, also.
    Amy,

What is "clear mascara"?

I was going to question wearing sandals for the holidays, but then I guess you can in Florida.

Patti

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryUser View Post
    so is anyone under-dressing full time?
    Yes I do all the time unless I have a doctors appointemnt.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

for me now, panties 24/7 i no longer have any guys underwear. tights or PH usually in winter. and a bra (no forms) with the right top er shirt. got busted in drab onetime. a very pretty GG tapped me on the shoulder and said, excuse me sir, just to let you know, your straps are showing. i said thank you and she smiled and walked away. i adjusted accordingly.

Shy...but bi-curious Sammy_34DD's Avatar

Wink No more Mandies

I don't think I've owned any male underwear since highschool!!!I got turnen-on to panties very early...(that's another story in itself)...and I'm lucky enough...that for the majority of the time...my surroundings dictate that I can go this way!

Great chat subject!!!-Sammy.

I wear women's undies all the time as well as women's shoes although some of the shoes pass as men's I'm not that brave.

I wear only panties anymore. I still keep my "boy" undies in my drawer...but they haven't seen the light of day in a very long time. I get dressed for work in a locker room so I have to get to work about 45 minutes early so nobody catches me in my panties, panthose and bra with breast forms. My uniform covers my breast forms pretty good so I don't worry about someone seeing me during my shift. I just love the feel of my breast forms on for over 10 hrs a day! I almost got caught once though. I thought I was the only one in the locker room when I was in front of my locker wearing my pantyhose and my padded bra under a very tight shirt. I was changing into my jeans when I heard the door open. I had one leg of my pants started and started running away from the door. A co-worker saw me running off with one leg of pants on. I'm not sure if he noticed the pantyhose or the C cups I was wearing. He never said anything. I'm much more careful now!

always in a thong now =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jessica J. Vega
    Now that it's winter, I can wear all my favorite g-strings yay!
    My Pics >>>
    [SIZE="3"]www.flickr.com/photos/jessicavega[/SIZE]

Underdress daily

Yes!!! Every day I wear panties, mostly full briefs, and most of the time, a short half slip, and on very cold days, thigh highs.. what a rush... I just wish I could connect with others in the area that do the same??? Very closeted here.

do they still make boy pants lol

I started living in femme undergarments a few years ago and I love it. I only wish I had done it sooner. Several times a day something Im doing reminds me that I am wearing them, usually a trip to the restroom lol. It is very important to me because it keeps me grounded and focused that although I am dressed in drab I am Woman at the core.

Kelly, I am not far from Binghamton, drop me a line .

Dar
    You wanna be where you can see,
    our troubles are all the same
    You wanna be where everybody knows
    Your name.

Because of the people on this forum, about a month ago, I started wearing panties 24/7. It may be a small step but it is progress! Thanks for the support!

Panties almost 100% of the time

I threw out all my male underwear years ago. Panties for me thanks.

All the time

Irealized a frw years ago that time was short and dressing was what I had to do so, addressed the issue with SO and she went along. So threw out all but three pairs of drab and procedded to fill my drawers with panties of all kind and colors and styles. SO lets me wear panties 24/7 and would not go back for anything. They are soooo good loking and the feel is soooooooo you know.
    Laura

I wear my femme undies 24/7 with the only exception of when I go on a fishing or hunting trip with my brothers who do not know about them. I alternate between thongs and low cut briefs. Every night I wear either a night gown or a baby doll. On days when I don't have to work ( I work only part time on occasions ) or will have company over I wear a bra. Most days I wear womens low cut jeans and a womens shirt. I especially like to wear the low rise jeans because they are not baggy like mens jeans.

I have worn panties and pantyhose exclusively for the last 20 years. No male undies for me I will also wear a bra on casual fridays as I wear my leather vest and that hides the straps quite well.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

The day I threw out my male underwear was one of the proudest days of my life! I was really surprised that I felt that way.

Blessings,
    Rikki