Thread: off to orlando

off to orlando

hey girls,

just a quick question about orlando.

my wife and i are going to be taking a short vacation down south and this seems a good oppurtunity for me to get 'out' a little (never have been before!) She is supportive of my hobby as she calls it, and a safe venue to kick back en femme might be fun. Does anyone have any experience with CD friendly clubs in orlando that my wife and i can hit for a night? Just looking for somewhere to start.

Thanks gals!

Alexis

Having lived in orlando for a while (though I've never been out as my femme self), I would suggest Parliament House. Its a gay "compound" with several different clubs inside to check out. Just google it!

xoxo
    Alyson

Hi Alexis,

I was just in Orlando this past Friday.
    In addition to Parliament House, there's a Gay restaurant that's very TG friendly called "Friends Restaurant". Our local Tri-Ess group goes there regularly and the staff treat you very well.
    Just down the road from there there's a TG friendly bar called the "Peacock Room"
    I'll PM you the information.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.