Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A better look at the neighborhood hottie

A better look at the neighborhood hottie

As I reporter earlier, I had a really good time this Halloween. No party, but visited a few places and assisted w/ relatives and Trick or Treat. Well, as I mentioned, I had fun flirting as Mary the waitress from the Late-Nite Diner. Well, as a few folks cautioned against – I may have looked a bit too good. Yesterday, I was on my knees working on a project out in the garage. Then in struts Carol, who lives near us, is friends with my wife and is one of the senior folks where my wife works. (and oh by the way a 40 something hottie) So, Carol greets me with a “ohh & hmm” of delight and then slinked right over, practically on top, of me. I’m friendly/cordial as always, but got very uncomfortable as this went on. I didn’t think much of the cliché – When you’re done with that you can come over and fix the one at my house – line that folks always say. Carol tells me how she really liked my costume and was glad she got to see a different side of me. This is where it started getting weird. She grabbed my ears, gently at first, then more firmly as she held my head up against the buckle & front of her jeans. She said that she thinks I “would have looked prettier in pink”. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, Mary?! Wouldn’t you MARY?!” She almost groaned, as she tilted my head up. I have to admit I was almost a bit scared by the playfully bitchy smile scowl on her face. She let go as I pulled back and got up. She went on that she had had some things that were about my size, (something about a frilly apron..)and asked if I’d like to try them on some time. I came back with a confused and non committal “You never know….” I don’t remember exactly how it ended as she went into the house but she said we “definitely need to get to know each other better". She is definitely hot, but I don’t need any such complications in my very happy relationships.

I’m hoping, if I just ignore her, she won’t pursue the heavy come-on, flirting or at least tone it down.

So, like they say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I'll keep y'all posted on this if it develops.

Diana

Don'tcha just love a woman that knows what she wants and goes after it?

I'm thinkin...you are both hotties!!

Both hotties for sure! Love your necklace, wifes been asking for one. Sounds like a "interesting" neighborhood.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Danger Danger Roberson.

She is on the hunt and wont take no for answer. Today you were uncomfortable. Tomorrow you might have to explain a scene to your wife you rather not. Put her in her place before she creates a situation were your wifes you and here in your respective places,
    Last edited by Niya W; 11-06-2007 at 01:44 AM.

I think you may be in for a passle of trouble with a capital "T"! You may try to ignore it for awhile to see what happens, but I think you may be forced into a more direct and honest approach with your "new" friend. No need to reveal your real interests, but she needs to know where she fits in, which if I am reading you right, is no where! Good luck. It is a great thrill though, isn't it?

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Well, if I am getting this right, your "neighbor hottie" definitely got your attention -- and you've found this quite interesting, if not extremely intriguing, while at the same time it was almost too much b/c, after all, you are married!!!

Does that pretty much sum up the picture?!!!?

Here's the deal: it is so'ooo easy to get swayed away from that which is most important -- like your wife and wedding vows!!! It is easy to think, "wow, I could get away with a quickie with this hot babe!!!" (Add here any scenario details you want. From what you told us, I could see how this could lead to a number of different exciting trysts.) The thing is we are talking about MAJOR DANGER if you do!!!

Do NOT think about all the possibilities with the wrong head!!!!!!!

One of the best-run corporations I have ever seen has a very strict policy: no "affairs" between employees and the company's customers!!! Why??? They "know where you work and live," so to speak!!! The same principle is applicable!!! If you plan on leaving your wife, then do so BEFORE initiating anything!!! If you do not plan on leaving your wife, then DO NOT initiate anything, period!!!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri 4242 View Post
    Well, if I am getting this right, your "neighbor hottie" definitely got your attention -- and you've found this quite interesting, if not extremely intriguing, while at the same time it was almost too much b/c, after all, you are married!!!

Does that pretty much sum up the picture?!!!?

Here's the deal: it is so'ooo easy to get swayed away from that which is most important -- like your wife and wedding vows!!! It is easy to think, "wow, I could get away with a quickie with this hot babe!!!" (Add here any scenario details you want. From what you told us, I could see how this could lead to a number of different exciting trysts.) The thing is we are talking about MAJOR DANGER if you do!!!

Do NOT think about all the possibilities with the wrong head!!!!!!!

One of the best-run corporations I have ever seen has a very strict policy: no "affairs" between employees and the company's customers!!! Why??? They "know where you work and live," so to speak!!! The same principle is applicable!!! If you plan on leaving your wife, then do so BEFORE initiating anything!!! If you do not plan on leaving your wife, then DO NOT initiate anything, period!!!
    Yep I'de agree
    with Sheri , though the "hot pink lipstick" is hmmm ..oops ...
    yeah ... listen to Sheri's advice eh ? "K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Ha ha nothing wrong with a bit of flirting has long as it stays at that
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Quote Originally Posted by charllote34 View Post
    Ha ha nothing wrong with a bit of flirting has long as it stays at that
    No this ain't flirting charllote.

Carol is looking for something you DON"T want to give her unless you want Life as you know it to end
    Angie

Make a beeline to your wife and tell her quickly about the interaction. Maybe she can sort it out without trouble you.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    Make a beeline to your wife and tell her quickly about the interaction. Maybe she can sort it out without trouble you.
    Yup, best way to go in my opinion Rachel.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Diana, that has DANGER written all over it! I'd advise you to stay far away from her and put a stop to it! Good luck!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

why I do not dress for Halloween

If Diana gets the idea you crossdress, so could a lot of others.

She does not sound like a good friend to your wife, unless your wife put her up to it to test you.

Michelia

Only one word - RUN!
    One of my wife's best friends flirted with me like this 15 years ago. It was all in fun at first and then got out of hand. In 20 years of marriage, it's the only time I came close to cheating on my wife ad it taught me an important lesson: never put your self in a position where things have the chance to get out of control.

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    I agree with Rachel. Tell your wife, make sure she knows you didn't start it. Tell her you couldn't stop her with out pushing her down, and you didn't want to hurt the girl in today's sue happy society
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Only one word - RUN!
    One of my wife's best friends flirted with me like this 15 years ago. It was all in fun at first and then got out of hand. In 20 years of marriage, it's the only time I came close to cheating on my wife ad it taught me an important lesson: never put your self in a position where things have the chance to get out of control.
    Been there, didn't do it but it was close. I think that you need to consult the wife to chart a course out of these troubled waters!

Silver Member
    hmm She sounds like a girl after My own heart---youre profile says northeast---if its northeast United States, the next time this Lady comes on to you just send Her to Me in Maine--lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

This could be trouble..Like others have said "tell your wife before it goes any further", then if she tries to take it further, just tell her your not interested. [I assume you aren,t]. Also like has been said, it could be your wife testing you, in which case she knows she can trust you if you,ve told her yourself.....I know it,s nice when this sort of thing happens,but is it worth the grief it may cause?
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 11-06-2007 at 08:17 AM.

I agree about telling!
    Just yesterday, I was doing a few things at the home of one of my commercial customer. I do know his wife, but not as well as him. There were a couple of things that she did that made me feel very uncomfortable. When I got home, and Jean got there, the first thing that I did was tell her what happened!

Now......if you were both single? This would be an entirely different.....well.....

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    Now why couldn't that have happened when you were unattached? Oh Well.....

I'm going to have to disagree with many of the others here. I would take it a little slower and would not tell my wife at this point, for at least 3 reasons;

1) It's not necessary yet. I think she is testing you. If you tell her that you would never do anything to hurt your wife, and that's how it has to be, she may very well respect that, and you can all remain friends.

2) Why strain the relationship between your wife and the friend. Even though she seems to be coming on to you, she may not yet be aware of your relationship with your wife. A lot of adults are "swingers", so again, she may be testing the waters.

3) If your wife perceives that CDing in public elicits this kind of reactions, it could end you public appearances forever.

Hey, and BTW....Since when do we call a fourty-ish person a senior. That qualifies a good portion of us as Nursing Home material!
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

Silver Member
    The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence - but it can be harder to cut! Definitely tell your wife of the "hottie" neighbors offer and her bag of "tricks"!

Chari

"Danger Will Robinson Danger" Nothing good comes out of that type of encounter.
    What can add to the matter is are you being set up or just outed.
    Goodluck and choose wisely.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

If your marriage means anything to you it sounds to me like you need to get in front of this thing, PRONTO! I'd at least tell my wife what she did - somehow. Make sure she knows from the beginning that you are not the instigator of this.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/